The best STANDARD (TENT/RV) camping near
Greenwood , TENNESSEE

Camping Tennessee Greenwood Standard (Tent/RV)

Most Recent Greenwood Camping Reviews
Great Campground, Quiet, and Friendly

Spent Thanksgiving here as a way to just have a quiet relaxing time.

A lot of people pull in for the night since it's right off the highway and behind a Pilot/Flying J, but it was still quiet.

Got to chat at length with the owner and you can tell he cares about the property.

Will stay again when I'm in the area.

Many Amenities

Stayed here with friends who had a large RV. When we arrived, we set to work on getting the slides out and and the RV leveled. We had originally reserved site#9, which offered some challenged in getting level. There was also one tree on the site, that prevented us from putting the awning out. We went into the office to check in and see if it was possible for us to move 2 sites over to#7. They were very helpful and flexible with our need to move. Once we made that move the RV leveled and all slides and awnings were available to us. The sites are very clean and well maintained. The bathroom and shower facilities are also very clean and well maintained. They offer a shuttle to take campers to Broadway for just$10/person. The shuttle runs on scheduled and communication around expectations was very clear. Firewood at the KOA was pretty expensive. We paid$10/bundle, and the wood available on our visit was cedar. As you can imagine we burned through a bundle in about an hour. The second day we checked around and found a firewood business about 30 minutes away. Nashville Firewood was a bit muddy, but luckily we had 4 wheel drive to venture back into the property and load up. Overall, great stay. Will be back again, and this time bring family to stay in one of the nice cabins they have available.

Nice Campground

I stayed here with my husband and two friends and we loved it. We planned to hike at Cummins Falls State Park so the campground was in a great location. Only having to drive a minute was fantastic. The bathhouse was clean and the showers were the nicest I've ever used. Single walk in showers with plenty of room. Only slight negative is at the tent campground, many of the sites were very close together. The weekend we stayed they were fully booked and we had site 31. Once everyone got in, it was a little noisy but nothing horrible. The campground is very nice though and would definitely stay again.

Great place

I wish I could have stayed longer. Live music every night was nice. Backing my trailer is not my strong suite but the guided me through it like it was nothing. Great stay.

Nice clean campground, despite its popularity!

I made my reservation on the Recreation.gov app. Showed up at 2am and got in the gate without a hitch; the system worked well. Nice campground, nice sites, lots of folks out as it’s spring break. Despite the crowds, the restroom/bathhouse was clean and in good order. Got up and took a walk around the park in the morning and I was really impressed. I highly recommend this campground, especially if you’re into playing in the water.

Nice Park and Museum

The park and museum were great.  Plenty to see and do, not far off the highway.  Caution on entering park, old steel Bridge is narrow but passable with my class A.  Also be sure you check the power stand on your site.  Voltage was very low at most sites, we went around to test each pole to find a safe site to plug into.

Seven Points is wonderful!

Seven Points campground has wonderful long, waterfront sites to watch amazing sunsets. J. Percy Priest lake is very nice as well!

Great location!

Lots to do! Great campsite with Lots of amenities. Will definitely go back.

Great Weekend

This campground was fantastic. Our family has been in search of a campground close to home where we can spend several weekends each year and this may be it. The sites are spacious, the campground is clean, the bathhouses were VERY clean, and the hosts were friendly and helpful. The only thing keeping this from being 5 stars is the park itself which is nice, but small. We did a nice 4 mile hike around the whole park, but when we’re hiking we love to get out away from everyone and everything. It felt like we were in earshot of the campground the entire hike.

We’ll DEFINITELY be returning to this campground.

We absolutely love this place!

2020 was our first year camping and we loved salt lick creek camping. The camp ground was so clean, and nice. We would recommend this place to anyone.