Yemassee , SOUTH CAROLINA

Most Recent Yemassee Camping Reviews
We love this park

Amy and I have camped at the Live Oak section of the park multiple times (twice this year). We love it. Trails for bike rides or walks. Close to beach. Great staff. Private campsites. We stayed in site 94 this past weekend. Good sized site. Water is very close to front make sure you have enough hose. This site backs up to the main road. You can’t see the road, but there is some traffic noise.

We were missing out!

We frequent Edisto Beach all summer long and decided a fall camping trip could offer a change of pace - we were right!

The campgrounds at Edisto were awesome! We stayed at one of the marsh front sites (no power no water).. it was incredible!

The trails were perfect for all 5 in our group.. adults and children. The views spectacular during the day and night!

This is a little gem we were literally driving past on the regular. I’m so happy we visited and have yet another reason to love Edisto!

Amazing

We love this campground. Great access to the beach and very close to Botnay Bay Preserve. Be ready for the mosquitos, but this is a great campground.

Beautiful property. I would recommend. I would come back.

The best time 😊

We visited in May 2020. We enjoyed it so much, we returned 3 weeks later. It is like visiting a well kept farm. Loved the horses, goats, lakes and pool. Leslie was very helpful. She remembered to offer me my favorite site when it opened up! Thank you 💜

call, even if web says full

open easy sites, most are back in. friendly people. pet friendly, but campground cats roaming so watch your dog. horses and goats in farm area, plenty of room for a nice leg stretch for the dogs. close to town and nice trolley will pick you up at campground

Great campground

Only negative dump site is a mile up main road

Awesome beach camping

Edisto is such a great destination. The RV sites are right on the beach– it’s amazing. From some of the sites, you can see the ocean from inside your rig. There is a short walk to get out to the beach, but that’s not bad at all. During the winter the beach is still amazing and it is a lot cheaper than staying there in the summer! The bathrooms are ok. The water there is safe to drink, but has a bit of an odor. So, if it’s possible, come with a full tank of fresh water! The sites are water/electric only too so plan accordingly.

Amazing camping experience

My daughter and I stayed in the glamping tent at Stonewood Farm just before Thanksgiving.

What a great place to unwind before the craziness of the holidays. Stonewood Farm is tucked away and offers the perfect blend of nature and farm life.

All the animals on this off-the-grid Hobby Farm are rescues and really friendly.  My 12 year old daughter was in Heaven! She had fun with the horses, goats, dogs and especially the one cat who visited our tent and crashed our Monopoly game.

The tent itself is spacious and has a tv/dvd, a heater and the most comfy bed ever.  We happened to be there during a new moon and could see a million stars and the Milky Way right over our tent. We could hear owls in the distance calling to each other.

Kimberly and Ed were amazing hosts. The campsite is away form their cabin allowing for privacy, but if we ever needed anything, they were right there to help.

My only concern is this was my daughter’s first time camping in a tent and the bar is now raised high. Haha. This is such a unique experience, we will definitely be back!

I enjoyed every min

Great place to relax, very clean and a lot to do in around the site.