Nature
Facilities

Oak Plantation Campground

8 Reviews
Review Campground Win Gear

Do you own or manage this property?

Claim Your Listing

About This Campground

Add Campground Info

• Drive In
    Park next to your campsite
  • Boat In
    Boat to your campsite

Stay Connected

• WiFi
  • Verizon
    Good
  • AT&T
  • T-Mobile

• 4
Jacqueline F.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 16, 2021

Amazing views and luscious greens

This campsite was magical! We were only able to stay two nights and I wish we could have stayed more. So much to see here! I also really appreciated the space between campsites. There are a lot of crawling creatures and I even showered with some, but didn’t mind :) I’m learning it’s part of…

• tiny, cute crabs
Jacqueline F.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 16, 2021

Amazing views and luscious greens

• trail to the overlook tower
  • the view from the overlook tower
Taylor D.
Reviewed Oct. 26, 2020

Spacious, Wooded, Closest to Charleston

Large park with paved and grass sites. I stayed in a paved full hookup site P2 and, even though there were a fair amount of guests, they spread everyone out so I had no immediate neighbors. To control the spacing, they do not let you pick your own site. The facilities looked basic, and the office…

• Finally, an RV park to offer recycling service!!
  • Site P2 is a pull-thru, paved site long enough for 30’ trailer but truck had to disconnect and park on grass.
  • Trash bins on the end of every row and every site has a picnic table and grass.

Oak Plantation Campground is located in South Carolina

Directions

Directions traveling I-95 North: Take Charleston Exit #33 onto Highway 17 North. Stay on Highway 17 North for approximately one hour and watch for the stoplight intersection at Highway 17 and Main Road. Oak Plantation Campground is a half a block after this intersection on the left. Please stop at the office near the entrance to check in upon arrival.

Address

Open in Google Maps

Nearby Campgrounds

About This Campground

Connection Details

We rate connection speeds from campers like you who submit speed tests with Field Reports.

• Good- 10+Mbps

Campers can make calls and send texts & emails, watch an HD movie, play multiplayer games, and more.

• Fair- 3Mbps-10Mbps

Campers can make calls, send texts & emails, video chat, stream video, and play online games.

• Poor- 0Mbps-3Mbps

Campers might be able check email, send texts, and make calls.

• Available-

Campers have been able to connect here but we don’t know the quality of the connection.

• Unknown-

Connectivity is not known for this campground.