About Tuck In The Wood Campgrounds
No Market
Tuck In The Wood Campgrounds is located in South Carolina
3 Reviews of Tuck In The Wood Campgrounds
The BEST campground hands down

This campground has a nice playground for the kids along with a super duper water slide. The sites are roomy, the bath houses are super clean. It’s convenient to all shops, grocery stores, parks, restaurants, etc. This is where my grandkids want to go every year.

Fantastic Campground

We stayed there when my son graduated from Parris Island. We were only there for 3 nights but everyone was so friendly and we loved the site. It was such a busy time for all of the graduation ceremonies that we didn't get to spend much down time in the campground itself, but I would definitely want to visit again. We loved the area around the campground as well. Can't recommend this place enough!

Small and inexpensive, but perfect for a weekend escape from reality

I’m not an avid camper, but I love to pitch a tent when I have time away from work. This campground is the perfect place for myself and my girlfriend to escape for a night or two. The staff is friendly and we have always enjoyed the peace and relaxation. It’s close to beaches and stores, but gives the feel that we are away from our everyday lives and civilization.