Standard (Tent/RV)
Max Length: 60 ft.
Carolina Pines RV Resort is located in South Carolina
4 Reviews of Carolina Pines RV Resort
OMG

The Best yet. We have been from the East Coast to the West Coast, and have to say none can compare. Love it

CAROLINA PINES RESORT RV PARK

Eeasy to get to…lots of things to do…great tiny houses to stay in…wonderful dog park with a dog wash…great pools…great water park and golf…OUTSIDE eating excellent….bathrooms well maintained….surroundings and sites well thought out… helpful people   like Tommy…worth the price

WOW!!!!

What An AWESOME RV Resort! It is worth every penny you pay. The sites are perfect. My grandparents stayed in one of the cabins and these things are off the hook! There is so much to do here for every age, types of interest, and more. Just stay here! Try it! I promise you will be happy!!

10/10 Must Visit

BEST CAMPGROUND EVER. This campground has everything, most campgrounds claim they are a resort when really there a dump. This place is a true resort, it is very clean and modern. The campground has so much to offer… pools, activities, game rooms left and right, it’s just stunning. There’s places to walk everywhere, cabins are like 5 star hotels, they have a huge water park, mini golf, bowling ally and so much more. Would highly recommend. I’ve never had a campground have me speechless. I really enjoyed my time here. This place is new and I hope it continues to thrive and stay in good shape. My new favorite place 👍🏻

Cyber Monday Gift Extended 6 months of FREE PRO camping features. Get Your Gift