Nature
Roads

Table Rock State Park

47 Reviews
Review Campground Win Gear

Do you own or manage this property?

Claim Your Listing

About This Campground

Add Campground Info

• Drive In
    Park next to your campsite
  • Walk In
    Park in a lot, walk to your campsite
  • Hike In
    Hike a trail to your campsite
  • Boat In

• 31
Brittney L.
Reviewed Sep. 6, 2021

Labor Day weekend

We absolutely loved camping here. Our campsite was really big too especially compared to most they are pretty small and right on top of each other. Beautiful hiking trails. First time ever hiking and with 3 kids. Ages 6,4, and 1. They absolutely loved it. Highly recommend doing carrick creek…

Month of VisitOctober
suzanne P.
Reviewed Jun. 19, 2021

Amazing depending on where you stay…

We stayed in White Oak site 83 near creek. It was lovely. We truly enjoyed our stay, though I know the other campground is very crowded. The hiking at table rock is amazing. Long and strenuous with huge views for a reward.

Sitewhite oak 83
John B.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 13, 2021

Table Rock State Park SC

This was my first time staying at the park, but second visit. This is one of the most beautiful places on earth. It isn’t as busy as the Smokies and I find myself more at rest here. The park has good to excellent facilities and is well maintained. In the park, you can swim, hike, camp, fish and…

Table Rock State Park is located in South Carolina

Directions

From I-26: Take SC-Exit 5 onto Hwy 11 towards Campobello. Travel for approximately 45 mi. Turn left onto E Ellison Lane. From I-85 at the GA line: Take SC-Exit 1 to Hwy 11 for approx. 55 miles, turn right on E Ellison Lane. From I-85 at the NC line: Travel South to Hwy 11 Exit 92 at Gaffney and proceed on Hwy 11 for approx. 75miles, turn left on E Ellison Lane.

Address

Open in Google Maps

Nearby Campgrounds

About This Campground

Connection Details

We rate connection speeds from campers like you who submit speed tests with Field Reports.

• Good- 10+Mbps

Campers can make calls and send texts & emails, watch an HD movie, play multiplayer games, and more.

• Fair- 3Mbps-10Mbps

Campers can make calls, send texts & emails, video chat, stream video, and play online games.

• Poor- 0Mbps-3Mbps

Campers might be able check email, send texts, and make calls.

• Available-

Campers have been able to connect here but we don’t know the quality of the connection.

• Unknown-

Connectivity is not known for this campground.