About Devils Fork
Devils Fork is located in South Carolina
10 Reviews of Devils Fork
Favorite Park in the upstate!

The park is very nice with a lot of good sized camp sites and tent sites closer to the lake. The lake is beautiful and clear. I highly recommend visiting and staying for a while.

Absolutely perfect!

The best campground I've stayed at in SC! So much to do and the lake is like none other. Crystal clear water (think scuba dive clear~honestly) expansive Mountain View's as well as clean bathrooms with hot showers! Water sports rentals available on site. Spent four nights, could have stayed for four more. Hiking in the Jocassee Gorge is literally 30 minutes away via the foothills trail. Had a blast!

Nice and shady sites

On beautiful Lake Jocassee the campgrounds is close by. Very nice size and very shaded.

Great place for swimming and kayaking

This is a wonderful spot to access the absolutely gorgeous Lake Jocassee. There are some fantastic places to swim connected to the campground. The tent spots are by far the best and just a short walk in from the parking area. There is a place to rent kayaks and canoes within the campground.

Lovely lakeside camping

This is one of my favorite campgrounds so far. Plenty of trees help shade the sites and give more of a feeling of privacy. Our site (34) and the adjacent sItes were a short walk to a nice sandy alcove on the lake, perfect for a dip or float. We rented kayaks for the day to explore some small waterfalls and shallow caves. The facilities were clean for a public park.

Why go to the coast for beach when you have real views here?

A favorite RV style camping spot, where we bring out all the toys: Hobie sailing/paddlig/peddling… to a cove for mighty fine swimming. This year we will add a couple inflatable kayaks to the mix for friends. We love the views whether in tents or glamping. Don't miss the rare Oconee Bells wildflowers in March! Nearby dayhiking or backpacking the Foothills, take a boat rental across the lake, fish, or visit nearby Dupont State Forest. It's all here!

relaxing

We spent part of our honeymoon here and had a wonderful time

Serene lake front park

I arrived at sunset just as the fog was lifting off the lake. The clouds were reflected in the still water. I found my campsite and hooked up my RV only to find that there was a path leading down to a private beach right behind my site. I sat on logs alone watching the nightfall and listening to the lapping waves. It was the perfect way to end a long day.

My family's favorite

We weren't even able to do everything there is to do here, and my children still keep asking when we are going back! It's everyone's favorite now!