The best GROUP camping near
Pageland , SOUTH CAROLINA

Most Recent Pageland Camping Reviews
Peaceful and quiet

Great getaway

I have stayed here multiple times. I really love setting up on the water sites and having my kayak and fishing gear ready to go. The golf course is excellent and price friendly. Easy to get to nearby towns if one chooses to get to civilization.

Nice spot with lots of space

Great spot there’s some open areas to camp before you get to the water. You need a truck or something big to get down to the water unless the re-did the road. There’s a few campsites surrounded by trees but also a large open area that can hold multiple vehicles

Excellent Campground

Awesome location, very remote and the sites are Huge so no need to worry about a neighbor being close. I stayed at site 11 easy access to the water and great views. Lost of fishing and hiking paths close by. Great camp overall. Highly recommend.

Charlotte Convienance

We were passing through for a trade show and picked the spot as it was 15 min from our event. Great place. Clean, well designed and maintained. The adjacent amusement park is closed due to Covid but i bet it is a blast to stay here when it is open. Wooded perimeter so you feel you are away from the city. Drawbacks: very few- we were invaded by ants but they came and went( could happen anywhere), the roads between the sites we a bit tight- it did not effect us as the park was not full but it could be a problem in peak season.

May become a $10 fee soon

There is a gate that opens during hunting season which adds more camping sites, but the only pit toilet is at the entrance.  Heavy rains flood several of the sites. Many people come just to hike the trails that cross nearby, there are more cars than campers.

Excellent camping for both RV and Tents

Morrow Mountain State Park is a family camping ground for all ages and has an in ground swimming pool plus a boat launch.  I enjoyed tent camping with my family and fishing on the lake.  There is a large public swimming pool and each camping area has toilet and shower facilities.  You can burn fire wood in pits and there are grills for charcoaling BBQs.  The highlight to a early morning wake up are having deer walking through your camping site.  There was a loud whipperwill sounding off with echoes coming from the hillsides.  It is a first come first serve and there is a small fee collected by a Park Ranger.

Campground close to home

Nice campground close to home!! We’ve stayed here twice now and had a great time both times. Small campground but so nice!

Nice walk

Nice walk through Boy Scout camp. Trails are in good shape. Very close to Rivergate area. Great Lake access and nice kayaking.

Easy Lake Access

My wife and I visit here often. Great access to the lake. Convenient to Charlotte metro area.