Camping in Mobleys Crossroads

74 Reviews of 7 Mobleys Crossroads, South Carolina Campgrounds

Cody K.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 3, 2021

It’s a great campground

Great little campground, my wife and I just moved into our RV and this our first stop. Super quiet and nice; not weigh in much of amenities other than the bathhouse in the washer and dryer and Wi-Fi. Campground host is super nice though his name is Dale. Will definitely be here for a while

Site?
Christy F.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 23, 2021

I wish we would have come here sooner!

We got to this wonderful campground on a Monday afternoon and left Friday morning and it was probably no more than 75% full that week.  It was super quiet and well-maintained.  The 72,000 acre lake is clear and clean and is great for boating, kayaking, fishing or swimming.  My husband caught and…

• Site 38
  • Site 38...right on the water
  • Site 38
JThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 22, 2021

Mistletoe State Park is a jewel in Georgia

We spent a couple of nights in Mistletoe State Park in Georgia while we investigated my husband's ancestry.  This park is truly beautiful. As you enter and drive through the park you are surrounded by virgin forest and arrive at beautiful Lake Thurmond.  Our campsite was the best we have ever had…

Alice D.
Reviewed May. 17, 2021

Watch out for the ants!

Two sites share a common drive and it’s very difficult to get into and out of your site without using the other site’s parking area! At least for a novice to trailer camping. Our site was overrun with sugar ants. They were on and in everything! Pretty lake but I won’t go there again

Elizabeth G.
Reviewed May. 16, 2021

Beautiful views and large spaces

Stayed at hamilton branch this past weekend. Loved the big sites. Only downside was the site we stayed on was site 42 the water connection is too far away so you must have a very long hose pipe. And poison oak surrounds the entire site. Other than that it was nice and peaceful. Look forward to…

Bernie L.

Bernie

I'm an eagle scout and there was time I camped every week end

SiteTeardrop RV
Bernie L.

Bernie

I'm an eagle scout and there was a time I camped every week end.

SiteTeardrop Rv
John H.The Dyrt PRO User

Modoc campground

Great campground with large spacious sites.Dont expect a 5 star experience with the bathhouses.They are old but are clean and function just fine for our family

John H.The Dyrt PRO User

Modoc campground

Adam W.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 12, 2021

Beautiful grounds, great facilities

My brother and I went for our first camping trip. The lake was beautiful and clear, the grounds and trails on the park were quaint and well kept, and the bathroom facilities were clean and inviting. We had a great time and met some wonderful people, I highly recommend this spot!

SiteCampground 1
K
Reviewed May. 12, 2021

A new favorite!

We camped here in early May and loved it! Very private, large campsites. Bike friendly and beautiful lake. Wished we had brought our kayaks, but will be back again soon! Drove into McCormick and had dinner at Michelle’s which we would highly recommend. Their calzones and burgers were delicious!

• morning coffee
robins662 The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 5, 2021

Very nice!!!

This place is awesome! We slept in the primative tent section. It was nice and peaceful. Facilities are clean. Great views ❤️

• Sunset
D
Reviewed Mar. 30, 2021

Lovely location!

We enjoy thus campground as many sure are either on the water or a good view of the water. Campground is super clean. We will be camping here again as soon as we can.
We pondered taking a canoe out on the lake but maybe next time.

JThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Feb. 3, 2021

Best Camping

We had site 32 right on the water, this site is a little tight but the scenery totally makes up for it, although the sites are not on top of each other just this particular site is close to the street and is a tight squeeze for anything I would say over 26ft. We absolutely will be back to this well…

Valerie L.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Nov. 29, 2020

Spacious sites

A lot of the sites are on the waters edge and offers beautiful views. The red clay was horrible though, especially with a white dog and after it rained. We had site 145, beautiful views but difficult to maneuver into the site and access the water, but we made it work. We would return though. Site…