Lake View , SOUTH CAROLINA

Most Recent Lake View Camping Reviews
We love it

This place is awesome especially if you have kids. Bath houses are nice and clean, splash pool is top notch, putt putt, food, and the beach here is really nice. Only negative is the roofs over the little picnic tables are weirdly low. I hit my head multiple times daily.

Great getaway

I have stayed here multiple times. I really love setting up on the water sites and having my kayak and fishing gear ready to go. The golf course is excellent and price friendly. Easy to get to nearby towns if one chooses to get to civilization.

Family oriented

This place was great but unfortunately we only got to stay 2 days before being evacuated for a hurricane. The campground did give us a voucher to come back at a later time. The bath houses were clean and they had several activities going on at the pool

Place for family

Great place for your family to have a great weekend or week at the beach. Lots of kid things to do close to shopping centers and eight in the beach.

OMG

The Best yet. We have been from the East Coast to the West Coast, and have to say none can compare. Love it

Let’s of fun

Stayed for a week and it was a lot of fun. Rent a golf cart and ride around. Make sure to decorate it because there is a cart parade every night from 9-11. It sits right on the beach and has a nice pool and a lazy river. Some sites are kinda cramped while others are very spacious. When you check in they give you a paper saying to lock your stuff up like coolers and bikes. We never had any issue with anyone messing with our stuff.

CAROLINA PINES RESORT RV PARK

Eeasy to get to…lots of things to do…great tiny houses to stay in…wonderful dog park with a dog wash…great pools…great water park and golf…OUTSIDE eating excellent….bathrooms well maintained….surroundings and sites well thought out… helpful people   like Tommy…worth the price

Family History

We stayed here for many many years, we have seen the campground grow and lose it’s quaint family charm. Sadly it is falling prey to commercialism. Still has some nice spots and they used to not allow motorcycles. Not sure if that is still the case.

WOW!!!!

What An AWESOME RV Resort! It is worth every penny you pay. The sites are perfect. My grandparents stayed in one of the cabins and these things are off the hook! There is so much to do here for every age, types of interest, and more. Just stay here! Try it! I promise you will be happy!!

Fun but Tight

Young or old, you and your family will stay occupied here but boy are these sites tight. We have stayed here twice, once in Fall and in Spring, on opposite sides of the grounds. Our first site was awful! Not level, roots everywhere, extremely poor placement of water and sewer, and very tight parking through trees. The second site was a lot better but muddy and far away from the main center, pool, etc.

Only a few miles away from the heart of Myrtle Beach and beautiful Murrells Inlet.