Ingrams , SOUTH CAROLINA

Most Recent Ingrams Camping Reviews
Basic state campground.

Hiking trails. No sewer hook ups but water and electric which is standard for SC state parks. It is in the middle of town and nothing to really see.

Beautiful scenery

I've been going to this place since I was a kid. It's grown tremendously over the years and it's lost it's campground appeal with all the fancy things they have put in place of the woods, still a beautiful place.

Beautiful and Close to the City

This park is beautiful and has plenty to do. I love the hiking and biking trails. The campground is in a beautiful setting of pines. The sites are all close to the bathrooms and have a nice amount of space. The park itself has a sprayground and a lake where you can rent paddle boats or canoes. The camp store has some supplies and the rangers were very helpful. This park is kid and family friendly. We will be back.

Decent campground

Busy park, but if you're visiting the Columbia area a fine place to stop. They have a dog park and our pup loved getting to run off leash. Campsites are pretty close together and some are a little on top of each other but we were in spot 79. It was a pull through and the living space was separated a bit more. It was across from the bathhouse which is quite convenient.

Great staff, cozy park

Arrived here for two nights in the tent after Myrtle Beach. Site 46 is not terribly even, but it's well situated inside the loop. The park is clean, the tent pad is a good size, and the amazing aroma of pine is one of the natural highlights. Unfortunate that the camp store closes at 5 pm. So one must drive to Publix for firewood. The closest Walmart has $2 ice bags.

A mirage

It looks nothing like South Carolina as you enter the gates. After half a dozen ups and downs and right turns you find yourself in a clearing and a large parking lot, a lake and a ranger station. Around the clearing are more than a dozen trails for hiking or MTB. It's a "mountain" in the low country.

We will be back!

Even though we had a few rainy days we could see the beauty of this park. Clean heated restrooms in Winter is a bonus. Lots of things to do for all ages. Helpful and friendly staff.

Needs improvements

Not a big rig friendly area. Our site was 30 amp, no sewer. I backed in the way I was told to and realized our water and electric were on the curb side. Had I known this ahead of time, I could have maybe pulled in another way. The service from another site was less than 3 feet from my power inlet to the camper. I called to make sure it would be ok to plug in there and they said no, even though no one used that site. The bathhouse was well below standards and really just unusable. I’ll pick another place if I’m ever in the area again.

In the middle of Columbia SC

Built to celebrate the Sesquicentennial of South Carolina in the 30’s . At one time on the furthest outskirts of Columbia SC. It is now firmly in the muddle of the Metro area. Plenty of trailer sites. Tent site and primitive camping. Has recreational areas. Restaurants and shopping nearby

Shaded woodlands

Really nice shaded campground and very reasonably priced. Clean bathhouse. Stand was unpacked but level! Staff were friendly and very welcoming. Only spent the night so did not have time to enjoy the trails or the lake.