The best EQUESTRIAN camping near
Berry , KENTUCKY

Most Recent Berry Camping Reviews
Large campground

We really enjoyed this large campground. There’s a bike way that terminates in the campground that runs by the lake and near a prairie. It’s not a loop so you’ll have to pedal back.

There are multiple playground and loops. Lots of places roam!

Lots of trees and water, very calming

Park is nice with lots of trees and water. Small rental cabins surround the park. Owners are very nice and very helpful with tips and suggestions for the RV, and local eateries. We stayed one night on our way south from Indy. We wanted to visit The Ark and The Creation Museum, but cannot do both in one day. I deducted a star from overall and value rating only due to no direct sewer connection. Although they do have a dump station, I prefer to have a direct hook-up. Sites are pretty level, although we did have to unhook to keep truck from sticking out into road. SInce the park wasn't full, the owners let us park our truck in site next to us. We stayed in our 38' travel trailer with our Ford F250 truck.

Nice things come in small packages !

My wife and I have been camping for years. We decided to come to Kentucky to visit the Ark and the Creation Museum. I found this little campground by joining The Dyrt. Three springs, was the best choice this summer. Very friendly staff and delivered my firewood next to the fire pit. Loaned me an electric cord extension and it was a delight to stay there.

Lake views

Close to Cincinnati but each site is wooded and on lake front , lots to do!

Big lake

Nice site!

Confusing

The State Park is on one side of the Lake and the Campground is on the other. There is no public road between the two. The campground is nice but it's an extremely long walking distance to the lake.

Relaxing!

Very quite campground, lots of shaded areas for tent campers. Shower houses ver clean!

Decent campground

This campsite is HUGE. Has over 400 campsites and the first 17 have places you can keep your horses! Something I have never seen before. Some sites are not okay for tent camping and when we got there we had to go back to the office to see if we could change our site. Lucky for us you get one free site switch a stay, so that was nice. The beach is big but unfortunately no dogs allowed. It would be nice for them to include a section where dogs were allowed so we could enjoy. We spent our day on the trails instead. A lot of RV camping but overall it was a great trip!

Large well-kept campground - good for boaters

I stayed at the campground with my older kids.  It's a very large campground and spread out, which is great for privacy.  We LOVED our campsite, as it was very private and shaded, although a little bit of a walk to the restrooms.

I would highly recommend bring bikes if you can.  There is a nice bike trail.  We didn't hit the hiking trails, but they were available.  It was very quiet.  We normally camp at Caesar Creek, and we were a little disappointed that there was not a camping beach available, since that's one of our favorite things to do.  The beach and water recreation area are a long drive away, which made it more trouble than it was worth.

If you're looking for quiet, beautiful setting, this is the place.  If you have a boat, it's nice large lake.  If you're looking to be entertained, this may not be the spot for you.

Mediocre

Campground is nothing special but was okay. Owners were very friendly and came by to make sure our fire wood was burning nicely (which it was!). No swimming pool, but it was advertised that the pool was closed. If the owners make some improvements it has potential to be a nice campground.