Camping in Rudden

Recent Standard (Tent / RV) Reviews Near Rudden, Georgia

269 Reviews of 23 Rudden, Georgia Campgrounds

R
Reviewed Sep. 18, 2021

Have stayed here multiple times and have never had a bad experience. Quiet and clean

Month of VisitNovember
Marty A.
Reviewed Sep. 13, 2021

Friday the 13th campout

While most of my camping trip was spent at camp Daniel Morgan, I did stay a night at the public campground. The facilities were excellent. The bathrooms were extremely clean. The neighbors were polite and quiet. Great overall experience.

Kay M.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 9, 2021

Relaxing

We were able to get a last minute spot during Labor Day. It was packed. Spacing is nice. Facilities are clean and staff is friendly.

• i couldn’t wait to get my cast iron skillet on the fire.
Kay M.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 9, 2021

First Experience

I’m in love with this campground! I’m so glad a chose this as my first. Hot showers daily. Cooked outside on the campfire for breakfast and dinner. Hiking. Beautiful views. Shade…which is big for us. A quick 15 minute walk to the convenience store. No complaints.

DThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 7, 2021

Great Dispersed Camping with Water Views

A nit, but you know it going in if you use Dyrt, but no full hookups. However, proper planning results in long water views, clean, mostly level sites. Site 25 is ~-2 degrees to rear from Level. Friendly staff with clean dispersed sites. Great views!!!

Angela V.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 7, 2021

Really gorgeous- intend to camp here again!

Beautiful lake views, RV sites with patios and bbqs. Fishing, boat ramp, pool, charming train theme. You can even sleep overnight in a train car cabin. Not great cell reception, and wifi seems to only work in the front portion of the park, but the back is where the great views are.

LThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 5, 2021

Quiet, well kept campground with lots of activities

Awesome campground located about 15min off of I-20.
Fantastic golf course that I didn't get to play unfortunately.
We stayed at the "buddy site" with our 37' Mallard and my Father-in-law's Winnebago. Though the layout of the site didn't quite make sense, the kids and dogs loved having everyone…

• One buddy site on the campground (#45). Our 2021 Mallard on the right, Father-in-law's 1978 Winnebago on the left!
  • The creek runs right behind the buddy site and my daughter caught her first fish there!
PThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 2, 2021

Great area

Beautiful campsites.

MThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 31, 2021

Very relaxing

My wife and i did the walk in tent camping. We had a nice, relatively secluded spot. This area of Lake Lanier is pretty quiet. Great fit kayaking or paddle boarding.

aThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 29, 2021

Come prepared for ants

Quiet campground with nice shaded spots. There’s a small beach area with life jackets that you can borrow. We were warned about the ants before going and thought we came prepared, but they still overran our campsite and the inside of our camper. The dump location was right next to our campsite, so…

A
Reviewed Aug. 25, 2021

Small

It’s a very small campground. Wasn’t that fun.

MThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 22, 2021

Great overnight stay

Great location for an overnight stay! The staff (Lisa and Dave) were wonderful. The warm cookies were especially appreciated. Site was a pull through near the entrance for easy access. We didn’t use any of the facilities. We arrived on the dark and left early the next morning but it was exactly…

Karen C.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 16, 2021

Weekend Getway!

We arrived in the afternoon on a Friday at spot 59 with reservations via Reserve America.  We checked in with Terry & Mike the camp hosts located on spot 1.  They are very personable and helpful.   On Saturday morning, the visitors center is about a mile from the campground, we took a morning…

• on the lake
  • Space 59
  • Visitors Center
SiteSite 59
TThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 7, 2021

Rude staff

The staff is rude go elsewhere

Linda D.
Reviewed Aug. 3, 2021

Not my fav

There weren't many places available or so we were told cause when we went in to look around there seemed to be plenty

Siteforsyth