Harding , GEORGIA

Most Recent Harding Camping Reviews
Beautiful end spacious state park

Wonderful State Park in southern Georgia! Chose our site from the pictures and it was perfect. Sites in lower loop one were spaced out and the back in sites were tucked into the woods, just the way we had hoped. Most sites are gravel and ours was well maintained and level, with a new large picnic table and fire pit with grill cover. The basic cable was a bonus! Restrooms were older but clean and well stocked. The upper loop 2 had a brand new bath house, and both had laundry facilities. The park itself has TONS of open green space! Great quiet weekend getaway.

Nice Southern Georgia State Park

Older State Park, but well maintained. Stayed 5 nights in site #7 with 30amp and water. The other loop had mostly FHU sites. Both loops contain mostly pull throughs, but we stayed in a back in. Sites are very spacious and close to a central bath house that was opened and well maintained. Lots of Forest hiking/biking trails available along with a nice size lake should you want to drown a worm or two. Explored Moultrie, Adel, and Tifton all of which are nearby.

Lots of shade

This SP was recommended by full time campers and it is exactly like they described. A lot of pull through sites along with back ups. Sites are spacious and not right on top of each other. There is plently of tree trimmed shade. I will visit this park again.

Great place to stay

Making our way from FL to OH, stopped here for the night. Huge pull through sites, quiet people, everything worked great. Would come again

Clean, quiet, camp site

Stopped at Reed Bingham State Park on my to ATL from FL. The park is not too far from I-75. The park is well maintained and very quiet at night. Although the hiking trails are short, I really enjoyed the beauty and learning about the area(great signs all along the trails).

Awesome site

Wonderful shady spot. Pull thru. Plenty of room on all sides. Very clean restrooms and laundry. Nice beach to walk to.

Well-maintained, super clean, friendly staff

We enjoyed this park so much. We’re from this area so as far as sights and sounds and activities, it was all fairly familiar and routine BUT this place is so nice and well kept that we had an unforgettable time anyway! Every part of it is beautiful, clean and maintained. The staff was welcoming and even accommodated us changing campsites at the last minute. The kayak trail down the Little River is so much fun and good for beginners. The Coastal Plains nature trails are in great shape, well marked and enjoyable. Great place to stay.

Accommodating and good camping but has wet firewood and sad patches

Four friends and I took a road trip for spring break and our second stop was Reed Bingham. We were supposed to camp on the paddle in site but recent rains wouldn't let us. They were very accommodating and gave us their pioneer site, with it's only personal outhouse, and a 20% refund. The pioneer site was a lot of fun. The downside of the park was their Georgia camper patches were very sad looking an unraveled (they look a lot better at other parks. We don't know why but if you're a patch person buy them at Stephen C. Foster) and they sold us wet wood so were weren't able to get a good fire going. We had bought two and we asked for a refund for the one we didn't use and we got it.  Fun hiking too with good bathrooms at the entrance but again, because of the rain, some of the trails were closed so out hikes were cut short. Obviously the rain isn't their fault, it's just something to keep in mind if you go after it's rained. All in all a good place to camp.

Reed Bingham State Park

My wife and I are on our way to Florida from Nashville. We are not in a hurry and stopped north of Atlanta for a couple of nights at Red Top Mountain State Park. It is a great park.

We arrived around 4:00 pm and the office was closed but we knew what our campsite number was in this park. The park was a little farther off I-75 than I thought it was but to be honest my wife made three reservation. What a huge surprise when we pulled up to the park. A dam and lake and a very clean area. Driving past this area we came to a playground which was very well kept. On a little farther was the campground. From what I saw each lot is a pull through and very, very spacious and clean. The trees had moss growing in them and there was a gentle breeze blowing.

I want to come back and spend more time here! This place is so inviting and peaceful.

Camping