Camping in Bean City

Recent Reviews Near Bean City, Florida

162 Reviews of 100 Bean City, Florida Campgrounds

R
Reviewed Jun. 12, 2021

Awesome park with very friendly rangers

We stayed for a quick 24 hour trip on our way down to the keys. Kayaking was great and the campsite was perfect and private. There is lots of wildlife present so be sure to secure all food 😬 Would definitely stay again for more than one day as there is so much to do/see!

• river
  • sandhill cranes seen on one of the trails
  • view of the river near the rentals area
Tucker B.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 3, 2021

Surprisingly Empty for the Start of Memorial Weekend!

I lucked into this hidden gem of a campground on my way north from Fort Lauderdale.

The staff at the gate was super friendly and I was pleasantly surprised by the availability of sites because I rolled in on the Friday at the start of a holiday weekend.

There is a fishing pier, bike path along…

The IDEA A.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 30, 2021

Matrix Camp

Nice water access to the Atlantic and the Golf cost, power, water, safari tents, nice showers, nice people, not to mach shade.

SiteRV camp
Andrew G.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 26, 2021

Nice sites and location

Close to beach, shops, restaurants, decent WiFi at the front sites, not so much at the River campground

Month of VisitNovember
RThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 18, 2021

Beautiful and Peaceful

Well landscaped county park with full hookups and both 30 and 50 amp sites available with full hookups. Very friendly staff.

Lauren W.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 17, 2021

We love Ortona! Our site, 29, waterfront! So many boats going through the locks. Unfortunately, the locks are still closed to people walking across. Very clean, good long sites, and very friendly! 59 amp, and water hookups.

Lauren W.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 17, 2021

Awesome

This COE is very clean, large concrete sites, 50 amp, and can be sitting facing the water! Love this. Only 9 sites, and 5 boat slips I think.

• very long site
j
Reviewed May. 12, 2021

Super friendly staff

Called ahead and spoke with Shannon. She was very sweet and once I arrived helped me with all my questions.

Eddie M.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 3, 2021

Amazing Campground

A well maintained campground, The spaces are spacious , clean and well equipped. You can find Grill, fire pit and drainage for your RV. Park ranger are friendly.

Lauralee A.
Reviewed Apr. 30, 2021

Great bike trails!

My kids especially enjoyed the pump track and the skills course. The campground was nice and clean. We will come back for sure! We visited Coral Cove beach in Jupiter while we were there which was beautiful and the Indian River was so peaceful and amazing at sunset. We ate at Dune Dogs which had…

ReBeCcA F.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 22, 2021

I LOVE TENT CAMPING HERE BY THE LAKE

They have a great park in Palm Beach for tent and RV .. bathrooms and showers .. I love waking up and seeing the sunrise over the lake in the morning.. Walmart close by too

Sitemany different sites along the lake in first few sections
Month of VisitDecember
Skip L.
Reviewed Apr. 20, 2021

Quiet, Clean and friendly

The perfect getaway.  Lots of options for your budget. Overnight stays to monthly sites available.  Wonderful pool and onsite laundry facilities.

Friendly helpful staff

Month of VisitFebruary
Kristina D.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 17, 2021

Family visit 2021

This KOA was close to family and friends. Stayed for five nights. It was clean and I felt safe. Staff were very helpful getting backed in and set up. Pool was nice and clean Down side/ 1: all the sites are so close together 2: the WI-FI is the worst of any KOA I have been to 3: other than the…

Sitein the back across from the tents
Maggie S.
Reviewed Apr. 8, 2021

Clean, kind, beach vibes

I lived in So. FL for 5 yrs and probably passed the RV park 1000 times. I love that this is about a mile from my favorite beach spot, A1A, and. Few miles from all things Delray Beach! The owners are very kind, answer all your questions etc. the facilities are clean, the guests are nice and quiet. …

• Just a silly photo for friends✌🏽
PThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 8, 2021

Relax in Nature and enjoy being alive

This campground is a Corps of Engineer facility with 51 sites with electric and water available. A dump station is onsite as you leave. Open year round the campground is set along the Caloosahatchee River where campers can watch the boats and manatees pass through the Ortona Lock.

Nature abounds…

• The Ortona Locks
  • Sunset
  • Labelle Veteran's Memorial Park
SiteCampsite #43 was not on the river but a welcome shaded site.
Month of VisitApril