The best RV SITES camping near
Loris , SOUTH CAROLINA

Most Recent Loris Camping Reviews
Family friendly beach camping

Family friendly campground with its own private beach.  Ice cream shop, mini golf, water park, bball courts, arcade all included.

Simple But Fine

If you're heading here to visit the beach, it's a great spot. You're about a five minute drive to the beach which is very convenient. The staff was very friendly and helpful as well and they had a massive selection of movies to rent which was cool. The campground itself was fine, the spots are a little small and it's next to some sketchy looking properties. Some great restaurants in the area as well.

Loved it

This park is a peace in the middle of chaotic Myrtle Beach. We would drive to the beach with our wagon since our site was in the back of the campground. I would walk to the beach in the evenings though. Clean sites, clean beach and spacious!

Quite Surprised

COVID ruined summer plans as it did for many, so we ended up here against my wishes. I'm not a Myrtle Beach fan, so heading to this campground wasn't something I was looking forward to.

Thankfully, this turned out to be quite a nice spot. The beach was not overly crowded and the spots were spacious. There's a nice shop and boardwalk nearby and it was well kept. A nice surprise!

Hidden in Holden

Close to the beach and easy to find backside parking. Do not let the drive deter you, it was an easy daily drive. Had a site next to “permanent bathroom” and trash area. So the smell wasn’t the best towards pickup time. The spots were nicely landscaped and we felt cozy. Lots of long term campers which gave it an odd mobile home vibe though. Photo shows how close we were to bathrooms….

Perfection

We enjoyed every moment.  Everyone was so helpful and nice.  The campground was immaculate, from the our site to the community laundry, showers, pool and playground.  Enjoyed seeing the boats on the inter coastal waterway.  So many surrounding restaurants across the river and just minutes from North Myrtle Beach SC or Sunset Beach NC.  Can’t wait for a return trip!  And so many nice fellow campers.

Camped here many times

Always brings back memories.

Great beach, tight sites

Stayed for a week, really enjoyed the beach and proximity to restaurants/ bars. Ended up being there during bike week so it had its moments of noise through the days/evenings. The park is under the runway for commercial and military aircraft and there is a helicopter sightseeing service that flys over all day long. ATT and Tmobile were not great, however, I was able to work with the WIFI and it was ok. It rained and the dirt spots collected water and made for some unpleasant days stuck inside. Our spot was right next to one of the bathrooms and isn't ideal if you wanted a little more privacy. The park does have nice space and trails to explore and is a very popular spot for fishing off the pier and enjoying the beach. There are 2 stores in the park, just don't forget your mask or you'll hear about it. They do sell firewood on the property and have fire rings at each site.

Convenient, clean, safe, and fun

We stopped here for an overnight and were thrilled by the facility. It’s perfect for an overnight or a day. Plenty of paved pull though sites. Fenced in and safe. You can walk to the restaurants and shops at South of the Border. We ate at a fine steak house. We will stop there every time we are traveling on I-95. I’ll add a photo in about a month when we stop there again.

We love it

This place is awesome especially if you have kids. Bath houses are nice and clean, splash pool is top notch, putt putt, food, and the beach here is really nice. Only negative is the roofs over the little picnic tables are weirdly low. I hit my head multiple times daily.