Camping in Lambrick

Recent Drive-In Reviews Near Lambrick, South Carolina

192 Reviews of 35 Lambrick, South Carolina Campgrounds

GThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 10, 2021

Overall nice, quiet and quaint

Stayed here for six nights and it was a very quiet campground but not close to anything as grocery store and any shopping about 30 to 40 minutes away.

Smol W.
Reviewed Sep. 7, 2021

Beautiful but way to quiet

This Campsite is absolutely beautiful, we stayed during labor day weekend so it was really crowded and we like that because it makes us feel safer. Well we came home and everyone was gone except for 5 campers. We decided to go out to dinner and when we came back we immediately noticed that our tent…

• Play button icon
Site#63
GThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 3, 2021

Extremely unwelcoming upon arrival

I’ve never felt more unwelcome at a campground before than what I did here today at this location. I will be staying a night or two and then looking for other accommodations given the fact I just don’t feel at all is though this location appreciate the business on any level.

JThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 25, 2021

Easy Going and very helpful

We wanted primitive camping away from everyone. They had space from the neighbors.

Bath house was dirty from lack of use, water pressure was fantastic!

Lots of Mosquitoes and yellow flies.

Sitesomewhere away from everyone I under the trees by the swamp.
HThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 23, 2021

Wooded sites

Nice clean koa campground. Very helpful staff. Smallish campground but well organized. Sites are good with new gravel on most sites.

B
Reviewed Aug. 11, 2021

Clean and level sites

This is a military CG so Military ID is needed. Very clean and level sites with full hookups. Most all sites are paved and easy access to downtown Charleston 🏝 you will here jets taking off and landing with the occasional gun fire from the firing range. Best of all taps and reveille are a mainstay…

• Patriots point on the USS Yorktown
Katie M.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 4, 2021

Great In a Pinch

First of all: this place is mainly an RV campground and I am a tent camper.

But I was desperate, so I showed up here without any prior contact or reservation.

They allowed me to pitch my tent close to the lake, far away from the RVs. They do have a bathroom with a shower and it’s not in the best…

Alicia I.
Reviewed Jul. 28, 2021

Opening Day

We stayed at this camp ground last summer and loved it. They were closed for the winter for renovations and was lucky enough to get a site for a few days. They updated the electrical and every site is now full hook up. Park rangers are great and love being near the river for some fishing. Can't…

C
Reviewed Jul. 26, 2021

Good but not national park status

Would have been nice to have water within walking distance of the campsite. Get sight 1 of Longleaf campground, otherwise it's a long way to drag your stuff unless you are set up for back packing. Hiking was decent but not spectacular. If you Kayak put in at South Cedar Creek and it will be worth…

SiteLongleaf IS 1
jThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 25, 2021

Peaceful

We camped there 3 nights during the week. It was quiet and peaceful. We have a pull behind camper and the lots are very easy to pull into. Nice place to escape back to from the crowd.

bThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 24, 2021

Piece of mind

Lotta really nice people, two brothers were there I have been traveling for a few months and really nice back in his room really clean.

Jackie F.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 23, 2021

Excellent

The weather was the only thing unbearable. That and the bugs, but it’s expected.

Melissa W.
Reviewed Jul. 18, 2021

Nice Primitive camping area

I like the primitive camping area. The bathroom and water source is nearby, as well as a pavilion/shelter. There are three sections, with multiple areas for camping in each one. Each has 2-3 tables and a fire ring.

I hammock camp, and there are plenty of trees useful for this purpose. This is…

SitePrimitive
Month of VisitApril
Stephanie S.
Reviewed Jul. 11, 2021

Feels like home

We have been on the road for six weeks and this has been our favorite campground. It is maintained so well and the camp host is always working to keep it clean and well groomed. There aren’t a lot of amenities, but there are full hook ups and clean bathrooms.