Ingrams , SOUTH CAROLINA

Most Recent Ingrams Camping Reviews
Basic state campground.

Hiking trails. No sewer hook ups but water and electric which is standard for SC state parks. It is in the middle of town and nothing to really see.

Great outdoor fun!

Beautiful place to camp, hike, and kayak! I don’t live far from Cane Creek, so I take my two labs there almost every weekend for a good hike through the woods and they LOVE IT! A few of the trails are right on the lake and the dogs love to hop in and cool off. I load up my kayak once a month or so and paddle around the lake for hours. Trails, shelter areas, and bathrooms are always well taken care of.

Beautiful scenery

I've been going to this place since I was a kid. It's grown tremendously over the years and it's lost it's campground appeal with all the fancy things they have put in place of the woods, still a beautiful place.

Great clean campground

We have stayed at Cane Creek 2x now and enjoy the park so much. Lake, hiking trails and nice wooded campsites with fire rings and close proximity to bath houses. Playground for kids, little store, friendly staff. Beach swimming area closed due to Covid but looks nice. Park on other side of lake has picnic shelters, more trails, frisbee golf and kayak rentals that will open after Covid. Only problem is that both times we visited there was a storm and power went out for hours. Can’t really do anything about that!

Off season gem!

Didn’t have any expectations of this place since it’s in the middle of nowhere and not many photos. We loved it here. We were lucky enough to catch a great view of Jupiter merging with Saturn last night. Super cheap. We stayed four nights for under $100. 30/50 hookups and water. No sewer but very close dump station in campground. Primitive camping area for tents too. Pull through sites and back in. Spacious sites that feel nicely private surrounded by evergreens which is a nice relief in winter to see trees with leaves. The lake is beautiful. Awesome walking trail that takes you to the other side of the lake where there is a playground. Lots of swings and benches and picnic tables around. Barely anyone here in December, so it feels so nice to be out of our house but not needing masks constantly. When it isn’t off season they have cheap boat rentals. Firewood is $6.50 per bundle.

Beautiful and Close to the City

This park is beautiful and has plenty to do. I love the hiking and biking trails. The campground is in a beautiful setting of pines. The sites are all close to the bathrooms and have a nice amount of space. The park itself has a sprayground and a lake where you can rent paddle boats or canoes. The camp store has some supplies and the rangers were very helpful. This park is kid and family friendly. We will be back.

Decent campground

Busy park, but if you're visiting the Columbia area a fine place to stop. They have a dog park and our pup loved getting to run off leash. Campsites are pretty close together and some are a little on top of each other but we were in spot 79. It was a pull through and the living space was separated a bit more. It was across from the bathhouse which is quite convenient.

Clean, safe and friendly

Campground has trails and fishing in walking distance.  It is always packed.  No alcohol permitted.

Great family and let friendly campground!

The Farm has everything you need for a rv get away.  We enjoyed the trees, privacy and friendliness of the owners! Multi generational campground that has some long term campers as well as camping by some working short term in the area. Super close to Lake Robinson.

Great getaway

I have stayed here multiple times. I really love setting up on the water sites and having my kayak and fishing gear ready to go. The golf course is excellent and price friendly. Easy to get to nearby towns if one chooses to get to civilization.