Camping in Greenridge

Recent RVs Reviews Near Greenridge, South Carolina

413 Reviews of 89 Greenridge, South Carolina Campgrounds

Reviewed Jun. 8, 2021

Favorite

Been here many times, always enjoy are time here, we've never had an issue at this campground.

Month of VisitOctober
Reviewed Jun. 8, 2021

Birthday Weekend

Camping was fine. The general store has everything from meat to milk. We were literally right on the creek, love the sound of rushing water. The weekend we stated the pool was closed, the kids had a good time in the game room.

Site?
J
Reviewed May. 31, 2021

Great for Fly Fisherman

3 1/2 hours north of Atlanta in Brevard, NC, the campsites are located along Davidson River, a beautiful trout river.

Sitewe had a double site, with no gas or electric with small walk to river.
Sarah N.
Reviewed May. 25, 2021

Nice Place!

I’d give it 4.75 stars if I could. It gets 5 stars for large sites with decent enough privacy, access to hiking and mountain biking, strict rule enforcement (you definitely won’t hear generators all night here!), good RV dump/fill station, and access to the town of Brevard which has a bunch of…

LThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 21, 2021

Love this place

We just returned from our 2 week stay and we loved this place. Our dogs loved it too. Staff was very helpful and the campground is just wonderful.

SiteSite 37 and site 21
pThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 17, 2021

Nice small campground

Stayed 1 night at a tent site.  Had a hot shower and facilities were nice.  Each site has a ring for fire/grill/ picnic table.

Only has 3 tent sites.  I don' think tent campers can stay at the others.  I didn't see the tent pad that they had at my site and just pitched the tent on the…

Sitesite 9
fletcher6531 The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 16, 2021

A Hidden Gem

This is one of the best sites we have ever been to. From the first encounter with the very friendly host at the gate, well maintained campsite, and very clean bathrooms, I would give this place 10 stars. The site is right next to the lake and has a wonderful breeze. Will be back soon.

Jennifer M.
Reviewed May. 14, 2021

I love it

I loved everything

Sitea
laurie M.
Reviewed May. 12, 2021

Trabquil

Perfect and spacious campsite right on Lake. Trails close by too.

• Someone is very happy!
  • End to a perfect day!
Adam W.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 12, 2021

Beautiful grounds, great facilities

My brother and I went for our first camping trip. The lake was beautiful and clear, the grounds and trails on the park were quaint and well kept, and the bathroom facilities were clean and inviting. We had a great time and met some wonderful people, I highly recommend this spot!

SiteCampground 1

Month of VisitDecember
robins662 The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 8, 2021

Great view

I like this site the best because of view and close to water.

K
Reviewed May. 7, 2021

Beautiful campground

This is a nice campground with sites decently spread out.  One drawback is that from the campground there is no easy access to the lake- you can either drive and park (and hope to find parking) or walk on a busy road .  The lake is lovely, though, we rented a paddleboard and had a wonderful…

Tyler S.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 30, 2021

Kind of basic

Not much to boast about this campground. Not many trails. Small sites

Sitesite 14
Reviewed Apr. 29, 2021

Small but charming campground

Pros:Small campground with limited sites. Nice for a quick and quiet getaway. It has a creek on one side and broad River on the other side. The sites are near the River so you get to enjoy the running water sound as you sleep or relax. Can let your kids ride their bikes around with out worry and…