Crestwood Village, NEW JERSEY

The #1 Camping App

Link to the App Store Link to Google Play
Most Recent Crestwood Village Camping Reviews
Not a campground

This is not a campground

Pleasant, quiet but small campground

I stayed here as a first trip for my new Class C RV, as a shakedown trip for the rig. The campground is quiet, well-kept, and relatively clean. There were quite a few dog droppings around the pond despite plenty of doggie bags available. I don't know why people with small dogs don't feel that they need to clean up after them. Anyway, the showers were clean with some nice hot water but very small and difficult to change in. The entire park itself is fairly small as well. The staff is excellent, very friendly and helpful. I have no small children but there is a playground and the bouncy thing that I've seen in some parks. The hookups were fine, cable was good, wifi was fairly fast but was prone to disconnects. Lots of shopping nearby, fortunately for me because I had to run to Home Depot for a quick repair item. All-in-all, a good experience.

Love this place!

Love this campground! We keep returning! Sites are wooded and pretty… so much to do on and around campground ! Highly recommended!

Very Friendly

My husband and I stayed for a week in one of the glamping tents. The staff was very friendly and the tents were more glamorous than we had tried before, but definitely had a good combination of woodsy and comfort. The only thing we didn't really like was that there are A LOT of RV sites, and it's kind of a bummer to just stare at a bunch of RVs lol also next time we will look for somewhere with opportunities for hiking and various activities. This campground has a playground, so good for kids, but not so much an all adults stay.

Close to Philadelphia

We stayed here for 3 nights while visiting family In Philadelphia. It is a 20 minute ride into Philly and Uber was was quick and responsive.

*note- this does close for winter and reopens in April but call park for exact closure dates because they do change.

This is a nice KOA with full hook ups, tent sites,cabins, and even glamping cabins. There is a pool that is open Memorial Day- Labor Day. They also have a catch and release pond and we found a pickleball court at a nearby city park.

We did Chinatown and walked part of the Schuylkill River trail which we accessed by parking near Fairmount Park. This is a great area to explore with gorgeous views and easy access to the River trail. (There are rentals for everything here- kayaks/bikes etc)

IF we had a car with us- we would have considered taking the ferry from Camden’s Ferry Terminal next to Wiggins Park to Philly. (This is also near the Adventure Aquarium and the battleship New Jersey) Here is a link to information about the ferry-

This is a great location for exploring Philadelphia.

Happy Camping! Pamela and Keith

Great hike and camping ground

Paid a visit mid November. Hiked from the Batso Office to the Mullica River tent sites. Trail could get a tad sandy but it's well maintained. Would definitively come visit again and stay more than one night.

Lavender blooms!

So pleasant to sleep near the blooming fields. Campsite is tucked in the woods with. Tent camping in peace and quiet with easy access to major roads and highways to explore central NJ

Outstanding 👍🏼👍🏼

Quaint and rustic, heavily wooded. Makes you feel like your camping, not just lined up next to a bunch of campers. Great service and amenities, very friendly and helpful staff ⛺️⛺️⛺️⛺️

Great getaway from the everyday rat race

Looking for a place to escape without having to drive out of your way to get to? Lower forge is the place. One if the few places in New Jersey you have to backpack into with access from either (Atsion 5+ miles in) or Batsto (7 miles) located right on the Basto River you’re even able to boat in. It’s one of my personal favorites to disappear for a weekend and great for beginners who you’re trying to break into backpacking. Located right off the Batona trail your bound for adventure.