The best GROUP camping near

This Black Friday Try Pro Free for 6 Months

Most Recent Cedar Glen Lakes Camping Reviews
Weekend fun

Had the best Halloween weekend here! Been twice & will go back next year

We are wintering here and it seems to be a great place so far. Most of the neighbors that have been here years are friendly as well as the staff that I have met so far. Owners live on site and didn't seem to mind me bothering them on a Sunday to ask about the propane procedures. I am a little concerned about moving to the site they want me to move to in the Spring the corners around the campground seem tight with trees.

Rustic

Great for groups

Close to the main roads but feels remote.

Nice in the fall

Quite site with pretty foliage.

Nice state park

Clean bathrooms and nice grounds

Nice place

Nice state park with trails nearby.

Just a awesome place

We loved this campground. Friendly staff. Plenty for the kids to do. The river is right there to go tubing or kayaking. Playground is cool. They allow golfcarts which is a plus in my book.

Awesome campground

We just got back from a weekend of camping here. This was our second time camping there this season. The staff is great.after check in a staff member shows you to your site and helps you back into site if needed. The site are nice. Good fishing at the lake. They also allow golfcarts

Not bad

No one in the office so you have to check in over the phone which isn't easy with bad reception in the area.

Camp sites are close together with no privacy but decent sized. You get a table, fire ring with out a grill, water, electric, and enough room for a large cabin tent or a few small tents.

Showers are clean and have hot water. No locks on the toilet stall doors which is really weird. Playground, pool, big open fields, horseshoes, basketball hoop. No hiking trails. No pond or lake for fishing.

$50 per night