The best BOAT IN camping near
Parkway , MISSOURI

Most Recent Parkway Camping Reviews
Open camping sites with lots of activities!

Great concrete slab sights with River and hiking trails close by!

Amazing gem!

Great staff who helped me reserve last minute. Loved the campground even the occasional coyote!

One of our favorites!

We absolutely love this campground! We have camped here several times. They have a general store with just about anything you could need. The pizza from the restaurant is very good as well. We spent a week here in July and we enjoyed every minute of our stay. Very nice owners as well! It’s our first camping trip come April, we can’t wait to go back!

Good private campgrounds

The food they serve for a nonmetal fee is good. Catfish dinner and plate size pancakes! Floating available on the Meramac river. Tee Pee is in the shade. Friendly staff. 25 cent showers. Showers clean and hot. Fun place.

Clean water, peaceful surroundings

Easy to find. Clean crisp water from the river at its origin. Quiet and perfect.

We could not find the campground

But we made our own and it was lovely. We made a ring for fire and withstood a lovely winter storm. Would recommend if you don’t mind primitive to its ultimate

River views

The area was closed when we arrived. But from the looks of it, lots of good camping sites right along the river. Saw lots of grills and plenty of space between each site.

Meramec

Good camping, it was very quiet since it was only 1 other tent there. Nice clear spots for the tents.

Camping

Likes: Onondaga state park campground is one of my favorite camping spots in central Mo. The campground is very nice and clean and pads are level and all concrete with 50amp service and water hook ups. Very peaceful and friendly people. Dislikes: I’ve camped in a dozen sites at least there and never had a problem when it rained a little bit (rains ever time I go camping seams like!!) last week I stayed in site #65 and it sucked!!! The site has no run off and all the water collects on the concrete pad so there we sat. Walked out of camper and at least 2-3” inches of water stood on concrete pad with mud everywhere!! Finally after a day are so I couldn’t take it. ( I have 2 boys that wanted outside as well as myself) I went and bought shovel and started digging little ditiches so water would run way from camper.. With it being October it didn’t get real warm so the water was there for three days.. The one day it did get nice and sunny the yellow jackets and lady bugs where so bad that you had to watch every move you made.. The next day the camper was covered on the inside with lady bugs everywhere.

I will definitely return camping there but will avoid site #65