Nature

12 Reviews

About This Campground

Add Campground Info

• Drive In
    Park next to your campsite
  • Walk In
    Park in a lot, walk to your campsite

Stay Connected

• WiFi
    Available
  • Verizon
    Poor
  • AT&T
    Good
  • T-Mobile
    Poor

• 6
Brittany W.
Reviewed Oct. 7, 2021

Very Nice Place

Great playground. Several large rigs in our row, we still fit. Decorated wonderfully for Halloween. Kids are happy!

Month of VisitNovember
Corey E.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 31, 2021

Great Overnight Stay

This campground is very clean with mostly pull-through sites. The showers and laundry were in great condition. There isn’t much of anything to do for young kids, but a very nice place.

MThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 9, 2021

Rude and unprofessional

I have called and left messages for over 3 weeks trying to inquire about a spot for our camper. I never received a call back. Today I drove there and walked in to inquire. Shay didn’t make eye contact or acknowledge me for several minutes after previous guest left. I waiting for her to acknowledge…

Cottonwoods RV Park is located in Missouri

Directions

From jct I-70 (exit 224) & Hwy 7: Go 1/4 mi S on Hwy 7.

Address

5170 N Oakland Gravel Rd
Columbia, MO 65202

Coordinates

92.30167867 W

Open in Google Maps

Nearby Campgrounds

About This Campground

Cottonwoods RV Park is a family & pet-friendly RV Park and Campground that is located in the heart of the Missouri off of US Highway 63 in Columbia, Missouri. We are just 4 miles north of I-70, minutes from the University of Missouri, and just minutes from many local attractions including Warm Springs Ranch: The Budweiser Clydesdales Breeding Ranch. Our park features paved roads and gravel sites and many indoor and outdoor amenities. Each site is equipped with Full Hook Ups - Electric, Water, and Sewer and a concrete patio and picnic table. Be sure to check out amenities and social calendar pages. We hope while you are here, you will enjoy our friendly, relaxed, and clean atmosphere! We would love to be your choice for the perfect option for camping whether you are looking for. Come join us and make new memories and lifelong friends! We are proud to be voted as the 2018 Mid-Size Missouri Park of the Year by the Missouri Association of RV Parks & Campgrounds.

Connection Details

We rate connection speeds from campers like you who submit speed tests with Field Reports.

• Good- 10+Mbps

Campers can make calls and send texts & emails, watch an HD movie, play multiplayer games, and more.

• Fair- 3Mbps-10Mbps

Campers can make calls, send texts & emails, video chat, stream video, and play online games.

• Poor- 0Mbps-3Mbps

Campers might be able check email, send texts, and make calls.

• Available-

Campers have been able to connect here but we don’t know the quality of the connection.

• Unknown-

Connectivity is not known for this campground.