Standard (Tent/RV)
About Bennett Spring

The valley that cradles Bennett Spring has created a place of peace and recreation that has welcomed generations of enthusiastic anglers. Bennett Spring camping is one of Missouri’s earliest state parks and continues today to attract fishermen and nature lovers seeking to make new memories.

More than 100 million gallons of clear, cool water gush from Bennett Spring each day and form a spring branch stocked daily with rainbow trout waiting for lucky fishermen. Fishing may be the main draw but the park also offers many other amenities such as a dining lodge, campgrounds, cabins and hiking trails. Whether you are a traditional fishing enthusiast or someone seeking a place to relax and refresh, Bennett Spring State Park has what you need to make every trip one to remember.

RVs and Trailers
30 amp Hookups
50 amp Hookups
Pull-Through Sites
Max Length: 40 ft.
Bennett Spring is located in Missouri
31 Reviews of Bennett Spring
Excellent Time!

My son and I purchased two new travel trailers and campsite number two was perfect for getting our campers ready, including sanitizing our water tanks.

Although we did not fish, we thoroughly enjoyed our family hike up around the spring and watching all of the trout being caught.

It was a great family time and I am so blessed to have had this time together with my son, his lovely wife and our 3 year old granddaughter.

Thank you Bennett Springs!

Ozark Forrest

Great place to camp, camp grounds 2,3,4,5 all are shaded with plenty of room between campsites. Campground 1 has sewer,ele,water on concert pads but very little shade. Modern shower houses, plenty of hiking trails, and of course trout fishing

Come On An Off Day Of the Week For Maximum Enjoyment!!

This state park is one worth a stop when near Springfield. I drove north toward this park to enjoy something a bit different and found it to be very peaceful during a weekday.

I had traveled here following a busy time and expected to still have some of that lingering noise which hangs out after a big event. But by the time I reached the location it had dwindled out. Leaving behind in the peaceful outdoors were shaded sites that were well placed but slightly trashed. That isn’t the fault of the park but rather of the people who did not pick up after themselves.

After a little tidying of my site, I was home for the night in a nice tent site. I took a tour of the grounds and noticed that the showers were nice, the water was great in pressure and hot!! Restrooms were well maintained and even after the weekend they had already done their maintenance and had them looking very nice!!

Something else to note when traveling is cell service. With AT&T I had 3 bars of service, something which I was very uncertain of after driving to the location had been spotty in some areas.

The campground runs alongside a waterway and it was nice to enjoy around dusk the sounds of the water. I would have taken a dip in it had I not arrived so late in the evening, it looked so perfect for just dipping the toes in. Also I could see this being a great place to launch a small boat or kayak.

Nearby camp is one of the larger hatcheries in the state which you can visit during certain hours and see how they work to diligently populate the waterways and lakes in Missouri, pretty cool process and information. Definitely recommend!!

Electric and Basic

We've camped at both electric and basic sites. Both providing lots of shade. Great foahing, and two very nice trails.

Fishing

A hatchery on site, trout fishing daily limit 4.   Nice stop over on a road trip, honored Access pass for discount, level site, showers, easy drive from a nearby town.   Site was level, table fire pit, grill, lantern hook, access to dumpster n n water, on site dump station.   There is a pool in lower part of campground as well as restraunt, store, did not use these facilities.

RV full hook up site near water

A trout fisher dream, as one of Missouri’s 5 hacherys are here. Fun for this kids to see the amazing amount of fish. Due to rain I didn’t have the opportunity to hit any of the trails, but there are several that vary in length and difficulty.

Great weekend

Love this campground but site 202 not a great site for a camper. Not the easiest site to level a camper. What a great weekend fishing and camping though.

Nice Campground

Wife and I decided to start camping again after a 10 yr layoff, So after a few equipment upgrades we made our reservation and we went last week. Tent site was nice and shower rooms are clean and nice as well.

Lovely Campground

Wonderful campsite!!! We had the best time at this campground! Easy access to the bathrooms, which were very clean. You are pretty close to your neighbor but the trees all around the campsites give you all the privacy you could want! Can’t wait to go back!!

Spacious camping spots

Great place to take the family. The roads are all paved so it made biking for our kids easy and enjoyable. The campsite was spacious and shaded. The kids loved playing in the creek and hiking the trails. It’s a good spot to go trout fishing as well!

Cyber Monday Gift Extended 6 months of FREE PRO camping features. Get Your Gift