The best BOAT IN camping near
Woodbury , MICHIGAN

Most Recent Woodbury Camping Reviews
Modern camping

If you like modern camp sites then it’s a great spot. A little too crowded for my tastes, but there are some good hiking and biking trails near by we enjoyed. Be careful what campsite you get though because flooding was a problem last time I was there. We got 2-4” of rain overnight.

Nice State Park

Nice beach but you have to walk a short distance to get there. Bathrooms are clean,paved roads and grass sites

Nice Campground

Nice place to stay, open sites, near the lake.

Mid michigan campground

This is a campground in Yankee Spring Recreational Area in Mid-Michigan. This is a nice rustic campground near the NCT(North Country Trail).

Private Sites

We stayed during very hot weather at the beginning of July 2020. I wanted to visit Potter Park Zoo so we choose to stay at Sleepy Hollow for a few days. Our site backed up to trees and I can't recall seeing our neighbors to the left or right. Because we didn't get any shade from the nearby trees we had to run the ac which is unusual for us in Michigan. We were in the midst of a heat-wave though and it was much appreciated. The park needs to upgrade the electrical system as this was putting a strain on their electrical equipment. We did go for a short paddle on (C) Ovid Lake, but again, no shade and HOT. I can't recall why we didn't go swimming?? Overall the campground was nice and I would stay again.

Private campground

This is a private campground on Thornapple Lake. There is not a lot of mature trees and the campsites are right next to each other.

Campground in Hastings

This campground is mostly for seasonal campers. It has a pool, campground, canoe livery, electric, water, and propane. Very attentive staff and polite.

5 stars for a City park

This is a beautiful city park but no camping is available as far as I can see. There are grills, picnic tables, trails, basketball courts, playgrounds and trails.

Lansing's only campground

This is the only campground in lansing. The property is nicely shaded. There is a large main building and large outdoor pool.