The best DRIVE IN camping near
Burlington , MICHIGAN

Most Recent Burlington Camping Reviews
L.O.V.E.

ALWAYS a great time at this resort, super clean, several activities, new additions, they have it all and keep adding more!

TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

Owner is not customer orientated. Cannot keep a staff or lifeguards more than 1 season. Lost 14+ seasonal rentals just last year because of POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE!! We were one of them. Had been there 8 years and every year it keeps getting worse. LOOK OUT FOR BEDBUGS IN THE CABINS!! They won't tell you they had them so make sure you look carefully!! Don't expect any assistance if you need help or have a complaint. Security at night is terrible. People park outside the gate and come in stealing golf carts and everything else. Owners son took golf carts one year and parked them in the woods across the street. IF YOU CAMP THERE DONT SAY YOU HAVEN'T BEEN WARNED!!!

Family campground

Family campground with restaurant, gift shop, camp store, ice cream parlor, and hested pool. The only negative is the campground is basically in a field with very little trees and the sites are close together. There see 127 sites all of them have a firepit and electric hook up and cement pad. There are showers and a camp store…everything looks updated recently. There is a volleyball pit, playground, and horseshoes. The "fishing pond" is very small.

Campground in Bellevue

This is a secluded campground near Bellevue. Not a lot of trees or space between campsites. There is electric and water hookup available.

Mid michigan campground

This is a campground in Yankee Spring Recreational Area in Mid-Michigan. This is a nice rustic campground near the NCT(North Country Trail).

Great Place!

We stayed here during COVID and not all amenities were allowed to be open at the time. However, nice park with friendly staff and good size lots. Could use a few more trees. Quite active during the day but very quiet at night on our visit.

Great Visit / Great Park

We spent this past week at Hogback Lake KOA. It is late in the season so much of the park was closed for the season, but we had a great year round site. A little bit of road noise, but water, electric, sewer, cable TV all worked great. We have family in the area and had a great visit. We will definitely stay here again in the spring.

Beautiful campground

Stayed one night it's a beautiful campground just small. I came in with a 44ft toy hauler had issues getting in (rookie mistake). There was room if your careful but I misunderstood what the guy directing me said and ended up breaking a window. If the park wasn't nearly empty I would've never gotten out as it was it took me 30 minutes to get out. With that said the park is beautiful and the people that work there were polite and helpful. Will go back if I ever get a smaller unit.

Peacefully, quiet and stars. 🌙

November and 74 degrees Fahrenheit! Finally, I got a side booked at Lake Hudson Campground. It is very well sought after, and I tried it earlier in October, but weekends are full. Not so in November! Only the die hard, hunters and fishermen are here. It's beautiful! Serene and quiet! Loved our side which was sunny from morning to evening. There are other sides directly at the lake, beautiful shaded for the summer. The hiking trails are well maintained and we loved every minute here.

Small KOA

This KOA is much smaller than most and has fewer amenities, although the prices are comparable. Surprisingly this area is very high with camping charges, especially off season. That being said, the staff was very friendly and helpful, the 1:00 check out is nice. We didn’t use any of bathrooms or laundry so I can’t comment on that. Overall it was a good stop for an overnight stay