Camping in Owen

115 Reviews of 17 Owen, Georgia Campgrounds

Brett D.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 20, 2021

Always a blast!

Always a blast at Jekyll. Stayed in H6 this time which is an end space and very spacious. Ants, ants and more ants this time around but campground manager sprayed the mounds for us. Can’t wait to come back!

SiteH6
Reviewed Sep. 9, 2021

Yearly favorite

GREAT PLACE. I stay here 2 times a year spring and fall. Well kept. Owners are great people that go out of the way to help. Easy Off and on interstate. Nice area. Only down fall was the internet was discontinued. I am a business traveling camper so I need my internet.

Reviewed Sep. 9, 2021

Yearly favorite

m
Reviewed Sep. 4, 2021

Hidden gem

This campground is awesome!! Plenty of shade. Friendly staff & rabbits, full hookups, & spacious sites.

Katie F.
Reviewed Aug. 29, 2021

Loved it!

The campsite was very private and backed up to the woods. The farm was so much fun and the people were absolutely amazing! They walked us around and gave us a little tour, they were super friendly!

René M.
Reviewed Aug. 13, 2021

Not my kinda place

If we had a lot of activities to do on the island, this campground would be super convenient and practical. The campground itself is too tight for me, like a parking lot with some trees and bushes. Not at all relaxing for me, especially with my six dogs. That said, the amenities are totally…

SiteC19
Lauren W.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 7, 2021

Peaceful

Very nice resort. Swimming pool, FHU, dock, clean restrooms. Sites are very close together. We booked a buddy site this time, and really enjoyed it!

A
Reviewed Aug. 6, 2021

Tent camping

Best place in 5 states to see stars! There is NO light pollution making it beautiful. Even on a partly cloudy sky the stars were so bright. We did a boat rental into the swamp and did the kayak after hours tour. Both were great, I would recommend any of their tours. We saw lots of gatos while…

d
Reviewed Jul. 28, 2021

Excellent , peaceful stay

Our family visits this place at least 2 times a year. It beautiful with great sites and many activities that include the pond/lake, archery that the kids and I like. Many trails for hiking or biking.

Month of VisitJanuary
Reviewed Jul. 13, 2021

Peaceful and Pleasant

We were given the grand treatment. This was our first camping trip and this was camping made easy. The website is setup to pay and park. The managers onsite make sure you have everything you need but gives you privacy. The kids had so much fun playing volleyball, horse shoes, and tetherball. The…

Siteoff of hwy 82
S
Reviewed Jul. 9, 2021

One of our favorites

We love this park. It's beautiful and well maintained. The employees are out and about all day working. The trees are stunning with the spanish moss. There are great walking and biking trails. You can easily walk or bike to Driftwood beach (turn right out of CG) which is a must. We were at B10, a…

SiteB10
Month of VisitDecember
Rachel G.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 7, 2021

Great weekend camp

This is a good campground divided into 2 loops. Many pull throughs. We had site #12 which was gigantic. All the sites are open to your neighbors. Small park with a few trails, small pond, and farm. The farm was great with chickens, sheep, donkey and horse. On our visit there were 3 day old lambs!!…

• site 17
  • site 16
  • site 5
CThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 6, 2021

Nice stay

Easy pull-through sites, clean beautiful new bathrooms, fun for the kids; they loved the goats and chickens!

Month of VisitApril