Camping in Kinlaw

311 Reviews of 27 Kinlaw, Georgia Campgrounds

J
Reviewed Sep. 26, 2021

Amazing Campsite

Absolutely beautiful, complete with bathrooms and many adirondacks to keep supplies dry, the campsite is a 3 to 5 minute walk away from both a beautiful beach and amazing marsh. Highly recommend.

SiteCabretta Campsite
Brett D.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 20, 2021

Always a blast!

Always a blast at Jekyll. Stayed in H6 this time which is an end space and very spacious. Ants, ants and more ants this time around but campground manager sprayed the mounds for us. Can’t wait to come back!

SiteH6
David L.
Reviewed Sep. 14, 2021

Nice City of Jacksonville Campground

Unable to find available sites on Amelia Island/Fernandina we found Kathryn Abby Hannah. Not so far away and the Mayport ferry ride was pleasant. Mosquitos were huge, walks on the beach great, loved nearby seafood markets. Best for small rigs, we have a NOBO. Let's go again.

Stuart K.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 11, 2021

This Could Be The Best Campground Ever!

Holy AMAZING campgrounds, folks!  Dyrt - there should really be 6 star ratings for this park to be properly rated!  I don’t think I’ve ever come across anything quite like Crooked River State Park located in SE Georgia – and the more I poked around as I explored the massive grounds of this gem and…

• Come with me as I take you for a minute long ride entering the campground area (for RV'ers)
    Play button icon
  • Look for this sign from the only road leading you north to Crooked River State Park
  • Upon entry, you'll find your well-groomed experience begins here with the Crooked River SP sign underneath a forest of Spanish Moss loaded Cypress trees
Kevin S.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 8, 2021

Great but research and pre-planning required

The reviews are correct you must pre-plan and research i backpacker to Stafford site 6 3.5 miles. The island no longer rents bikes, local vendors can help, but you will need to pay the ferry's fee for a bike. THIS IS PRIMATIVE CAMPING. That said the camps have cold showers, drinking water at sea…

• ferry to island
    Play button icon
  • wild horses next to the bathhouse
SiteStafford 6
m
Reviewed Sep. 4, 2021

Hidden gem

This campground is awesome!! Plenty of shade. Friendly staff & rabbits, full hookups, & spacious sites.

H
Reviewed Aug. 31, 2021

Great Stay!!

Very clean, level sites! Nice Firepit! Friendly rangers. Didn’t rent a cottage but they looked nice! Had 30amp service and it worked flawlessly!

H
Reviewed Aug. 31, 2021

Electrical Issues

We were at site 5. When we arrived and hooked up the 30amp breaker kept flipping. We had just left crooked river and hadn’t had any issues. We told the camp host and she moved us to site 4 for the night. After 2 nights they told us the 30amp breaker was replaced and we could go back to site 5. Site…

Jamall L.
Reviewed Aug. 28, 2021

I like to camp

I like to camp and I like to go fishing spend my time to relax and stress-free

Sitefl
dThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 26, 2021

KOA Kingsland

Friendly and nice store with meals available and free breakfast besides a pool with a slide and waterfall.

Siteb13
Stuart K.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 25, 2021

Roadside Camping Playground

Weary-eyed after driving up or down I-95 for countless hours, but don't want the hassle of getting too far off the interstate to find a decent place to rest your weary head ... then look no further!  St. Mary's KOA is just a stone's throw once you get off the highway (just 2 lefts and 1 right and…

• Can't miss this sign!
  • View of the pool and mini golf course from the road
  • The main office where you'll check in
l
Reviewed Aug. 25, 2021

Great for kayakers at the right time of year

Stayed at campsite 8 for the night. It has its own little spot to launch kayaks / canoes from. We were able to get in the water as soon as the conditions looked perfect. There’s a covered picnic table area and a big fire ring. The only downside was that every hour, some local would drive up to the…

EThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 22, 2021

Great Overnight

Great location a 5 min. walk to the beach with very clean and well appointed bathrooms with showers. My only wish is that we had a longer stay!

• boardwalk to the beach
SiteBeach Loop site 16