Camping in Cedar Point

Recent Tents Reviews Near Cedar Point, Georgia

348 Reviews of 35 Cedar Point, Georgia Campgrounds

Sean M.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 22, 2021

Great State Park Camping in Coastal GA!

A great state park campground between Savannah and Tybee. We car camped with a tent, site was nice and level on sand. Big trees with Spanish moss all around. The bathrooms were big and clean. The park itself is well kept, with great kayaking. Very convenient to Savannah and Tybee both. We also went…

Brett D.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 20, 2021

Always a blast!

Always a blast at Jekyll. Stayed in H6 this time which is an end space and very spacious. Ants, ants and more ants this time around but campground manager sprayed the mounds for us. Can’t wait to come back!

SiteH6
CThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 17, 2021

Beautiful Place

This place is absolutely beautiful, sites are huge with full hookups. There are bathrooms and laundry in the rec center. There is a TV room, puzzles and pool also located at the rec center. Out the back door of the rec center is a beautiful deck overlooking the spring fed lake which would be a…

• Recreation Center
  • Lake Harmony
Lexi U.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 17, 2021

Quaint and Chill

I stayed here for 2 weeks in a travel trailer. Site is rocks which is better than sand, when it rains it does not get messy. Decent size site for pull through, but right next to neighbor. Family, pet, or sole rider friendly. Staff is helpful and front desk will accept packages. When checking in…

Sitepull through
RThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 13, 2021

Ga St Park

This is a beautiful State Park a lot of pull thru sites.

Stuart K.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 11, 2021

This Could Be The Best Campground Ever!

Holy AMAZING campgrounds, folks!  Dyrt - there should really be 6 star ratings for this park to be properly rated!  I don’t think I’ve ever come across anything quite like Crooked River State Park located in SE Georgia – and the more I poked around as I explored the massive grounds of this gem and…

• Come with me as I take you for a minute long ride entering the campground area (for RV'ers)
    Play button icon
  • Look for this sign from the only road leading you north to Crooked River State Park
  • Upon entry, you'll find your well-groomed experience begins here with the Crooked River SP sign underneath a forest of Spanish Moss loaded Cypress trees
A
Reviewed Sep. 10, 2021

3 day getaway

We stayed at creek fire RV resort. Great amenities lots of water activities especially for kids. Only complaint was the WiFi was out.

Sitecreek fire RV resort
Reviewed Sep. 9, 2021

Yearly favorite

GREAT PLACE. I stay here 2 times a year spring and fall. Well kept. Owners are great people that go out of the way to help. Easy Off and on interstate. Nice area. Only down fall was the internet was discontinued. I am a business traveling camper so I need my internet.

Reviewed Sep. 9, 2021

Yearly favorite

m
Reviewed Sep. 4, 2021

Hidden gem

This campground is awesome!! Plenty of shade. Friendly staff & rabbits, full hookups, & spacious sites.

DThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 2, 2021

Hidden Gem

This little known gem is a great stop over. It offers horseback riding, a great salt water pool and all site have white gravel pads.

We use the smallest, 20’, for our teardrop with water and power. All the other sites can accommodate full side RVs It is just off the highway, RT16. It is an…

• they have 10 horses for horseback riding you can book
  • as you enter the office area you have the office on the left. showers and bathrooms are open 24/7.  They have a small but well stocked store inside.
  • some of the camp site have none to semi shade
SiteD-1
GThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 2, 2021

First time here and absolutely love it

Today I was traveling from Atlanta to Savannah and well I had another reservation at 1000 trails just about an hour north of here in South Carolina, I decided I wasn’t interested in going that far today so I started looking at some options in the Savannah area. I came across Red gate farms and I…

• The total length of my site for parking is probably 100 feet long
Stuart K.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 1, 2021

Big Wheel In The Sky

Don’t let the dilapidated old white 2-story that greets you upon entry to this RV Park scare you off– once you get passed this rickety building that’s been condemned, the rest of the place is actually pretty dang nice(as far as RV parks go). Once inside the grounds, you’ll be driving on very well…

• Don't let the dilapidated building fool you, look for the Big Wheel RV Park sign and you're golden
  • The small office building that offers ice, firewood and small amount of sundries for sale
  • Here's what a standard pull up area looks like
H
Reviewed Aug. 31, 2021

Great Stay!!

Very clean, level sites! Nice Firepit! Friendly rangers. Didn’t rent a cottage but they looked nice! Had 30amp service and it worked flawlessly!

Reviewed Aug. 30, 2021

One of our favorites

We have camped here twice now and absolutely love it here. Huge shady sites in beautiful Georgia Marshlands. Very close to downtown Savannah and Tybee Island. We will definitely be back!

Month of VisitDecember