Camping in Caseyville

610 Reviews of 131 Caseyville, Georgia Campgrounds

B
Reviewed Jun. 15, 2021

Plenty of space

We camp here a good bit and is cheap and has lost of room to spread out and camp.

Diana H.
Reviewed Jun. 14, 2021

Relaxing

We really liked the campground. One section of the campground was too close to the highway, which made you hear cars passing all night, but sites 32 and up were very peaceful and quiet. There were a few people with noisy trucks driving up and down the road, but besides that it was a great trip. If…

• site #35
JThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 13, 2021

Great new campground

We are still me to RV camping so not many places to compare it to, but in all this is a great spot to camp. The main area is very open a a bit tight so getting a spot in the upper part of the campground is a must if you want a little space. The upper portion has trees, but it’s not super level so…

Chrissy B.
Reviewed Jun. 12, 2021

Terrible experience

Owner was so rude. We were forced to move the day after we arrived to a different spot and put in a spot with mud everywhere because she wanted someone else to take our spot that was staying longer. The owners knew we had battery trouble on our 8 hour drive there so we arrived around 11 pm. She…

J B.
Reviewed Jun. 4, 2021

Nice shady camping in the woods

Most of the spots are distanced a good ways from other sites. They are a little close to the paved path for my taste though. Plenty of restrooms. Fairly clean and quiet park.

J
Reviewed May. 31, 2021

Great place to camp

Easy access from Atlanta area with great camping plots for both tents and campers. Beautiful views of the lake..

JThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 30, 2021

Back again, 3rd time.

We came for the memorial day weekend and the week afterwards. The park was full but also still peaceful and quiet in the primitive camping area.

Siteprimitive site 120
BThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 29, 2021

Small But Peaceful

We are staying for Memorial Day weekend. It’s our first time here and it’s really not that bad! Easier to navigate in my opinion that others say. Staff is really nice and welcoming. The sites are a little tighter than most places. Especially in the RV section. We are tent camping and have plenty of…

SiteF12
B
Reviewed May. 28, 2021

Very spacious camp spots.

We had a good time on our weekend trip. Place had a pool and 2 playgrounds. Great for kids.

Gordon L.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 25, 2021

Beautiful Campground

I just stayed one night in May, but the entire area is beautiful. I saw lots of deer and squirrels. The facility was undergoing renovations, so the restroom facility near my campsite was closed. There were plenty more within walking distance. I would definitely recommend

Site42 (tent)
T
Reviewed May. 23, 2021

Nice weekend trip

I took my 6 and 8 year old girls, tent camped 2 nights. We had a great trip. This is a great place for kids to hike/climb/ explore. My kids are accustomed to 6+ hrs in the heat everyday, so it wasn’t an issue. Nice and cool/breezy at night this time of year. The park has a close bathhouse with…

Sitethe sites are not labeled
Tausha M.
Reviewed May. 22, 2021

Good family vacation

It was a good camping trip and the camp grounds were really nice and clean

Tausha M.
Reviewed May. 22, 2021

Wedding/ honeymoon

We had our wedding and honeymoon here it was quite and peaceful

Bill M.
Reviewed May. 21, 2021

Great place

Had a great time we primitive tent camped toilets where very clean non drinking pump close by. Will be back soon