Camping in Kungsboro

64 Reviews of 15 Kungsboro, North Carolina Campgrounds

D
Reviewed Jun. 10, 2021

Great place

This is a very good place to camp. Beach on lake as well as a pool. Very quiet with many full time residents. Most spots reserved for the summer.

Sam C.
Reviewed May. 24, 2021

Disgusting

Zero stars. Extremely loud because it sits on i95 and a busy railroad track. ALOT of drugs within the site. Laundry room smelled so bad we couldn't stand it. And the washer dryers never work. The ones that do work ruined our clothes. Our monthly bill was always screwed up. Then when we asked about…

Month of VisitFebruary
Paul B.
Reviewed Apr. 22, 2021

Beautiful Place.

It's one of the most beautiful places I've stayed at. The snack bar and store is a bonus

Kevin A.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 11, 2021

We spent one night here on our way north. We arrived late and left early. Staff was great met us at the gate and escorted us to our site. Mostly long term renters. Site were a good size and we had a pull through site and never had to unhook the Jeep. Full hook ups.

M
Reviewed Mar. 29, 2021

Great little NC State Park campground

This was our first time at Medoc Mountain State Park in Hollister, NC. There are bike trails, horse trails, and walking trails at this state park. When we went the trails were too wet for us to do but I understand that they are beautiful right along the creek. We were there with a group of…

JThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Feb. 19, 2021

Convenient spot but a bit noisy.

We tried this RV Park as we were traveling because the other fell through (there was a storm and they lost power). People were very friendly on the phone. They allowed a late check in. My husband paid over the phone while we were driving and when we got there they had laid out a map of how to…

Sally S.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Feb. 18, 2021

Happy to have found this place

This is the perfect place to jump off 95 and spend a night. Easy in, flat sites and clean well lit bathhouse. And! We were able to take a site at 1am.

V
Reviewed Jan. 16, 2021

Under appreciated

Has a lot of potential but the management and employees don’t take pride in it and let the place go downhill.

BThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jan. 8, 2021

Great stop for the week

Friendly people. Full hook ups. Level spots. Pretty lake to look over. Easy on and off the highway and easy access to shopping and RV store. No frills but worth the money.

Month of VisitDecember
TThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jan. 3, 2021

Ideal

Conveniently right off of I-95. Off enough so there isn’t any highway noise. Beautiful facilities. Including concrete slabs to park on. Don’t expect any shade, there are no trees. With exception of around the parameter. I would defiantly stop here again for an overnight.

SThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Nov. 23, 2020

Perfect overnight spot

Simple and cheap.quiet.small and civy. Clean

Ashley I.
Reviewed Nov. 5, 2020

Older campground

Older campground. Lots of permanent sites (mainly on one side of campground). Wooded. Pool, rec room. Staff is nice.

T
Reviewed Oct. 30, 2020

Just call it home

A wonderful campground to visit or just stay awhile. I’m a travel nurse living in my RV with my husband and 2 dogs and I call it home. It’s quiet and peaceful with a small pond to fish in. There’s a Blue Herron that hangs out by the pond you can see everyday. There are beautiful deer that come out…

E
Reviewed Sep. 24, 2020

Good People !

We where here mid week. The where very reasonably with all of our requests! Free late check out and such. Other campers were few and far between, seems to be a majority semi perm trailers. Lots of activities! Pool, Mini Golf, Game room, Amphitheater, Picnic area, Common Hall. Showers are nice and…