Country Lake Estates , NEW JERSEY

This Black Friday Try Pro Free for 6 Months

Most Recent Country Lake Estates Camping Reviews

We are wintering here and it seems to be a great place so far. Most of the neighbors that have been here years are friendly as well as the staff that I have met so far. Owners live on site and didn't seem to mind me bothering them on a Sunday to ask about the propane procedures. I am a little concerned about moving to the site they want me to move to in the Spring the corners around the campground seem tight with trees.

Rustic

Nice state park

Clean bathrooms and nice grounds

Not bad

No one in the office so you have to check in over the phone which isn't easy with bad reception in the area.

Camp sites are close together with no privacy but decent sized. You get a table, fire ring with out a grill, water, electric, and enough room for a large cabin tent or a few small tents.

Showers are clean and have hot water. No locks on the toilet stall doors which is really weird. Playground, pool, big open fields, horseshoes, basketball hoop. No hiking trails. No pond or lake for fishing.

$50 per night

The river is amazing

Great place to creek hike, nice for horses, we did get a lot of ticks, but not deer ticks, thankfully.

This place is amazing! Horses and hills

I had the best time here hiking up and down the mini mountains. The water was clear and beautiful and I absolutely loved it.

Moderate hiking

Lots of tree cover running along a small running creek

Will not be returning

Positive notes: Bathrooms are really nice and has a dish cleaning station.

Great place for hiking

Nice and flat! Watch for ticks!!!