Camping in Sweden

124 Reviews of 30 Sweden, Missouri Campgrounds

Mike M.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 3, 2021

Great place

Although this is adjacent to the Interstate exit (and therefore more noisy for a Sportsmobile tent camper), it was excellent and we’d stay there again. The cement pads, clean picnic table and immaculate bathrooms, with separate private showers, were welcome after a long travel day.

You can’t go…

• From the office/shower/laundry entrance
Josh S.
Reviewed Jun. 2, 2021

Great Hiking

I have been hiking here twice but haven’t camped yet. The trails and the river make for some great scenery. Be wary of the water level, this can impact any hiking you might be looking to do, so be ready.

• Carter Cemetery
  • Carter Cemetery
SiteN/A
K

Beautiful primitive campsites

The sites are private and shaded, lots of trees. Sites are right on the river so you can hear it rushing as you fall asleep. Beautiful scenery with good hiking nearby. Sites are first come, first served, but so worth the risk! We LOVED it!!

Reviewed May. 31, 2021

Beautiful park set in a peaceful setting with mature trees allowing for a lot of shade very nice bathroom with flush toilets and very good shower areas. Playgrounds a boat ramp dump station. Need to have reservations and on holidays be prepared for major crowds. This park is on the water so be…

Campground has been eliminated

No review since due to build of new bridge campground is gone

DThe Dyrt PRO User

Good setting

Friendly owners trying to improve a nice little site. Pretty little setting with a pond and babbling brook. Recently renovated bathrooms that still feel like a campground. We would stay there again.

Dave R.
Reviewed May. 14, 2021

Nice place, for weekend

I think, if they came and upgraded the site with better pad for the modem rvs, this could be a prime location. Bathrooms are clean and have showers, some site's are really close together which is crazy when you see how much room is here. But, most site's you can see the lake with a few backwards,…

• That's #32 and #33
  • Site #33
  • Their's a boat lunch and beach here also
Tom C.
Reviewed May. 10, 2021

Unexpectedly great

Located right off the highway, I thought to pass it by. My mistake. Friendly staff held my registration from the road. Check in was quick and all my questions on local activites were answered cheerfully. The bathrooms, showers and laundry were immaculate. A true gem.

Melissa F.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 6, 2021

Bull Shouls White River State Park

Beautiful place, if you have a smaller camper site 29 is amazing. The best view! The bathhouse is heated, has restrooms and is very clean. We also had dinner at Gaston’s they have pretty good food!

L
Reviewed Apr. 8, 2021

My all time favorite spot

I went here annually as a kid and I had to bring my kids here when I could as we live in a different state. This campground beats them all as it surely felt like my home away from home, Every time I come here, my heart always fill with happiness. It is hard to explain but it sure is a joy to be…

Robin R.
Reviewed Apr. 8, 2021

Very clean and quiet camping right on water

This is an amazing campground in Branson. Once you get there does not feel like Branson at all. Tucked back on Lake Taneycomo. Love this campground.

H
Reviewed Apr. 6, 2021

Beautiful and peaceful RV Park

Great RV Park with shaded sites. Convenient to the Laura Ingalls Wilder museum.

Kristen A.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 5, 2021

Amazing staff

My only real problem is the Porta potties where kinda far from the electric sites and upkeep. There were no showers, nice ponds to fish and I did catch a few nice sized bass. Staff was super nice and friendly.