Camping in Pleasant Ridge

205 Reviews of 31 Pleasant Ridge, Missouri Campgrounds

J
Reviewed Jun. 13, 2021

Good experience

Overall- a good stay. Loved the easy river access and great amenities offered. Has a small store and food truck( loved!) 4 star due to bathrooms left some to be desired

Braden B.
Reviewed Jun. 13, 2021

Peaceful, Beautiful, Clean, Kid friendly, Great Staff, Wonderful Owners

Apple Jacks 21 is a wonderful place with GREAT owners. Dean an Erma are wonderful people that I enjoy talking to and being around. They have totally changed the campground! They will go out of there way to make your stay  welcoming and enjoyable on the Jacks Forks! This campground is new and the…

Jana C.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 7, 2021

Worst ever

I know this resort is new and just coming along. I understand that. But there are quite a few issues that concern me and should have been addressed before allowing bookings.

The owner did not reply when asking for confirmation via Facebook messenger, which is how I booked but she did look at…

Siteno clue

love this place

this is a fairly new area. there isn't much shade. the owners are great. it's right on the water. full hookups concert pull thru pads.

current river float

ok place to camp for rvs. nothing fancy. grass sites were fairly muddy. has water and eclectic with a dump station. shower house is old needs to be updated. toliets were clean. showers aren't in the best shape. we it's not far from Acker ferry. has a small store that is only open friday,Saturday…

Site70/76
Mike M.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 3, 2021

Great place

Although this is adjacent to the Interstate exit (and therefore more noisy for a Sportsmobile tent camper), it was excellent and we’d stay there again. The cement pads, clean picnic table and immaculate bathrooms, with separate private showers, were welcome after a long travel day.

You can’t go…

• From the office/shower/laundry entrance
K
Reviewed May. 31, 2021

Beautiful primitive campsites

The sites are private and shaded, lots of trees. Sites are right on the river so you can hear it rushing as you fall asleep. Beautiful scenery with good hiking nearby. Sites are first come, first served, but so worth the risk! We LOVED it!!

Michaela L.
Reviewed May. 31, 2021

Limited Room

Great Stay, lots of people and we had some trouble backing our camper up but we were happy with our stay.

Chris H.
Reviewed May. 30, 2021

Best place to camp and float

Alway have a fantastic time here- the staff is amazing, the place is great. We return every year and can’t say enough good things about them!!!

SiteSweet Water Ranch
J
Reviewed May. 22, 2021

An absolute favorite RV Park

My husband has been going to Montauk for over 40 years. He taught me to trout fish here. We both love to come back year after year. This is not only one of the most beautiful RV parks I’ve ever been to, but one of the friendliest all around !

Tom C.
Reviewed May. 10, 2021

Unexpectedly great

Located right off the highway, I thought to pass it by. My mistake. Friendly staff held my registration from the road. Check in was quick and all my questions on local activites were answered cheerfully. The bathrooms, showers and laundry were immaculate. A true gem.

H
Reviewed Apr. 26, 2021

Friendly staff, great amenities

The campground hosts right at the front (I didn’t get their names) were so friendly and helpful! We had a travel trailer but opted to use their showers. Very clean and well maintained. Campground officials patrolled the area regularly but seemed very lenient (within reason of course). We walked…

Sunshine W.
Reviewed Apr. 17, 2021

Round Spring

It is absolutely beautiful! The color is just as vibrant and turquoise in my photo as if I was standing there looking at the spring. There is also a bridge the water flows under. Pretty neat!

Sitewe didn’t camp