Camping in Logan

239 Reviews of 34 Logan, Missouri Campgrounds

mike B.
Reviewed Jun. 14, 2021

near roaring river

rick and church are great to work with. it's a small campground with full hookups. shower house is clean and nice size. with a small game room with pool table.

b K.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 12, 2021

Another wonderful COE Campground on Table Rock Lake, MO

Old Highway 86 is a wonderful, quiet campground located a short distance from Branson, MO. Although a small campground, it has many sites available to accommodate the likes of many. It has beautiful waterfront sites with an unobstructed view of the lake.

Month of VisitOctober
Mike M.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 3, 2021

Great place

Although this is adjacent to the Interstate exit (and therefore more noisy for a Sportsmobile tent camper), it was excellent and we’d stay there again. The cement pads, clean picnic table and immaculate bathrooms, with separate private showers, were welcome after a long travel day.

You can’t go…

• From the office/shower/laundry entrance
Chip K.
Reviewed Jun. 3, 2021

A beauty

Nice spacing between campers lots of well kept grass. The pads are paved electrical and water available use the dump station. There is easy access to the lake and boat ramps. Friendly staff

Last Minute Camping

We camped overnight here on a bit of a whim and we were pleasantly surprised by the amount of space some of the sites have between them. Some spots are right on the lake water and some are off in the woods a little bit more, which does somewhat provide a dispersed camping experience, although you…

SiteA7

Lake Camping

This is a good place to camp, but in the main camp area the spots are fairly packed together. However the water is usually never far away. There are two campsites you can choose from, I prefer the one on the bank opposite the marina. The marina has a shop with all the standard stuff. There is also…

SiteN/A

Great Hiking

I have been hiking here twice but haven’t camped yet. The trails and the river make for some great scenery. Be wary of the water level, this can impact any hiking you might be looking to do, so be ready.

• Carter Cemetery
  • Carter Cemetery
SiteN/A
M
Reviewed Jun. 1, 2021

Memorial day weekend

The owners were really friendly. The campground was clean as well as showers. Great place for off road riding. Packed the Harley too and rode the pigtail. So much beauty and fun.

Sitewe just stayed in one of the partial hook up sites with electric and water
M
Reviewed Jun. 1, 2021

Memorial day weekend

• the brand they had that evening was really good
  • our campsite with the toys
  • out on the trails
Sitewe just stayed in one of the partial hook up sites with electric and water
AdventureStang The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 23, 2021

Woodstock vibes

Nice campground, decent facilities, ice and wood for sale. Stage for events, we were in a primitive spot no hookups just stone fire pit and picnic table. Found a morel mushroom in our spot. Was delicious. Beautiful area!

Siteb loop
c
Reviewed May. 13, 2021

Great weekend

Great campground to stay at. Sites are power only, water and dump separate. Campground has private boat ramp and parking away from public use so things stay secure overnight. Short walk to beach area is nice. Will be back again

SiteA17
c
Reviewed May. 13, 2021

Great weekend

SiteA17
Tom C.
Reviewed May. 10, 2021

Unexpectedly great

Located right off the highway, I thought to pass it by. My mistake. Friendly staff held my registration from the road. Check in was quick and all my questions on local activites were answered cheerfully. The bathrooms, showers and laundry were immaculate. A true gem.

Miles H.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 15, 2021

Great for families

Our girls had a blast there! For first timers, this place is great! Quiet, relaxing, and a nice hatchery/hiking area!

L
Reviewed Apr. 8, 2021

My all time favorite spot

I went here annually as a kid and I had to bring my kids here when I could as we live in a different state. This campground beats them all as it surely felt like my home away from home, Every time I come here, my heart always fill with happiness. It is hard to explain but it sure is a joy to be…