The best YURTS camping near
Granby , MISSOURI

Most Recent Granby Camping Reviews
Great spot!

This is a great campground. As with pretty much all KOAs there is a decent store, good customer service, a playground, a pool, etc. the bathrooms/showers were clean. We had a pull through site. There was a walking trail on property as well. Eureka Springs is a interesting little town with good restaurants and entertainment. Make sure to take the ghost tour at the hotel in town! The Onyx cave was pretty cool, but a bit overpriced. The only downside of this was the KOA had our reservation wrong and forced us to check out a day early. Make sure you confirm dates multiple times when booking by phone.

Just pretty close to perfect

‘‘This Campground has sections. The one group is the (Sentury) Indian, and the second loop is the Eagle Point Fox loop. We were at the Sentry loop. We liked site 71 in that loop. It offered the most space and was a full hook up. That is one of the best things about this campground. Several full hookups. Boat ramp was nice. Not great but ok for kayaking. Nice swim beach. Campground host we met was not very friendly or helpful.

Bring on the Deet!

Had an awesome hike, more incline/decline than I was expecting for the area! The caves were closed off due to walkway damage. Loved the lookout over the Missouri River! One less fun but not trip ruining detail, were the ticks. I went in August and they were pretty bad, tons on our legs and on my dog just from the hike. Next time I'll be prepared with deet!

The Service Was Awesome

Every KOA I’ve stayed at has been wonderful. This was no exception. Customer service is not a lost art at this campground. The staff was prompt, attentive, and full of great advise. I could not recommend this campground enough!!

Nice Area

I love the area! The host are nice and the area is very quiet.

Overnight stay

We came in early one morning and the park ranger came by helped us out. Easy to pull camper around park and back in lots were nice

Super clean! Great place!

I couldn’t get over how clean this facility was. Very kind and accommodating staff. We stayed in a Kamping Kabin with a bunk bed and a full size bed and it was sparkling clean. The pool was sparkling clean as well. Great dog park and children’s park.

Not so great anymore

Use to tent camp there 10 years ago or so. Went back to camp and pretty much caters to RVs now. Pretty much campers and fisherman now. Be careful does not say anywhere about reservations. We had been set up and kicking back for over 3 hours before the RUDEST ranger came and told us our site was reserved she just hadnt put up sign yet. Plenty of nicer places in the area, oh well used to enjoy it.

Grandkid Approved

We brought our grandkids out for a weekend and stayed in one of the larger spaces with a deck and gas grill. They have had a blast. From swimming in the pool to shooting hoops and climbing in the playgrounds they have had plenty to do.

Easy access for our Class A Motorhome and nice level lots with good separation between the sites. We will come back.

Love the drive-over waterfall

I went here as a teenager and fell in love. I will be back!