Camping in Fletcher

91 Reviews of 8 Fletcher, Missouri Campgrounds

Danielle C.
Reviewed Aug. 31, 2021

Quick but peaceful stay

Stayed one night as well drove across the country. Nice peaceful campground tucked back not far from the city. Primitive sites were mostly empty and we had plenty of room. Wish we had more time but I'd stop by again.

• site 68
Reviewed Aug. 13, 2021

Great Campground for the Night

I only stayed at the campground for one night, but it was lovely. I had a tent/car setup. Nice electric and water access, and a picnic table with fire pit. Bathrooms were clean. Just be alert for bears and other interesting animals.

Arlo H.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 12, 2021

Spacious and quite

Stayed here for a night while passing through. Was a great campground, not too large, sites are spacious and the bathrooms were clean. The hosts were super friendly and helped me check in after hours.

Note: the main gate is closed from 9pm-7am (Aug. 2021)

• waking up to the sun rising behind the trees
Mike and Michelle B.
Reviewed Aug. 8, 2021

Beautiful quiet

Our space was away from the big loop which was cram packed but pretty quiet. Trails were great but cave was closed while we were there.

Jamie K.
Reviewed Aug. 7, 2021

Ok 👌

CAMPSITE ok seen alot of people that are homeless

S
Reviewed Aug. 4, 2021

My experience at Draft Kings at Casino Queen RV park

I haves stayed at Casino Queen RV Park several times..It’s always very clean and I always feel very safe..it’s easy clean in and clean out…you have to have a code to get into the gate..pets are allowed..the only down side is the train..which runs all night..

K
Reviewed Jul. 31, 2021

Loved it!

Lovey spot! Pulled in for the night and was able to have a nice campfire and roast marshmallows with the kids. Our dogs couldn't get enough of the beautiful outdoor scenery. Spacious parking and amazing staff!!

R
Reviewed Jul. 29, 2021

Secure parking lot with full hookups

You need a code to get in the gate, so you must register in advance. It was hot in late July and with no trees on the larger sites, it seemed hotter. But the full hookups worked great with no issues. There is train noise but we couldn’t hear it with the air conditioners running.

Grant M.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 29, 2021

I’m here for River but I’ve heard the cave is nice.

We’re more River focused than interested in a cave during a pandemic. So, I dunno about the cave.

Good river access, logical layout, standard Missouri state park fees and layout. The wifi got knocked out during a flood and may not be replaced.

Joe W.
Reviewed Jul. 24, 2021

Homeless sheltet

This is NOT a RV park not a place to stay .... not even to go near

It is a homeless CAMP

Reviewed Jul. 11, 2021

Great time

Stayed here this weekend (I usually go on a few float trips a year) and it was fun as always!! Cleanest showers and bathrooms so far this summer! The only confusing thing was the camping lots there was a little confusing over have the lost were separated but the security helps us and another group…

• the float on the river
Site 404 and 403
E
Reviewed Jul. 7, 2021

Extremely convenient location!

We stayed here for 10 months. The place did nothing but improve the entire time. Rent is cheap, and the people are nice.

E
Reviewed Jul. 7, 2021

Closed Permanently

Has been turned into a tiny home camp for homeless Veterans. One if the best things St. Louis has done in a while!

It was ridiculously TIGHT for RVs! Basically, it was a parking lot with hook-ups.

Reviewed Jun. 25, 2021

Beautiful caves

The welcome center has a lot of information and the cave is awesome. They have camp sites and river access close by. Makes a great float trip get away.

aidan L.
Reviewed Jun. 24, 2021

Safe place with excellent view

Place was clean and well organized and would recommend to anyone. However they do only allow RVS to stay there which is ridiculous. Other than a lot of gun fire going off through the night the place was great.