Crocker , MISSOURI

Most Recent Crocker Camping Reviews
Boring spot but it’s free!

The road down was very sketchy for my 2008 Mazda 3. It’s a very simple campground but in a great location near the ozarks.

Huge beautiful park. A lot of hiking and biking trails. Boat ramp and store in the park. We saw about 20 deer each day.

Friendly folks and well-maintained

Stayed here for a weekend during the hottest part of the summer. Most sites have decent shade.

Sites are back-in with a coarse gravel pad. Current bathhouse is adequate, but a new one is being built. New one looks to be about four times the size of the old one.

There is a raised fire-ring and a picnic table at each site. There is firewood available for purchase.

Grounds sit next to a state numbered highway, so access is easy. Don't expect a remote setting. The highway traffic can be distracting if you're used to camping in the woods.

Excellent Time!

My son and I purchased two new travel trailers and campsite number two was perfect for getting our campers ready, including sanitizing our water tanks.

Although we did not fish, we thoroughly enjoyed our family hike up around the spring and watching all of the trout being caught.

It was a great family time and I am so blessed to have had this time together with my son, his lovely wife and our 3 year old granddaughter.

Thank you Bennett Springs!

Nice camping area

Stayed at the first set of camping spots which were about 5/6. Fire rings and tables provided. Also a vault toilet was available. The road nearest the first camp site leads to the River Glade trailhead. I don’t recommend taking it until it gets some maintenance. It is overgrown and HIGH tick contact probability.

Did not stay near the river but I believe there are more campsites there. I recommend smaller RVs due to the 2 miles of gravel and high water areas you go through to get there.

The Most Wonderful Place on Earth

Friendly Campground staff, beautiful, clean accommodations. Saltwater pool/hot tub is seasonal, but beyond amazing! A short distance from Bennett Spring State Park where the beauty and serenity of the area continues!

Great small city park

Great park. Clean and reasonable

Simply amazing

This place is spectacular. Make sure you get a water spot right on the lakes edge. We lucked in and were close to the marina which was a short walk…had supplies , beer, firewood ..bathrooms and showers close. A must see park on an RV trip. Super friendly. Amazing

Love the island

We tent camped on the island for 2 nights. It was awesome, you can fish right off the bank of your own private island within in minutes of waking up. Not as secluded as the other survivor tent site but really fantastic place. Had a restroom on the island, big plus for a family with 5 little ones. Some of the amenities were closed cause of the covid but a great place we will be coming back too.

I love this place!!

at the very back where it connects to the current river are some amazing bluffs to jump off of