The best YURTS camping near

9 Reviews1 Campground
Top Yurts Campground near Bertrand Missouri

Most Recent Bertrand Camping Reviews
Pretty

This was our first stop on a trip out west. It was a great spot to pull into for the night, pretty sunset over the little lake on site. Sites were kinda close together but that is more of a preference thing I think. Picnic table, hook ups, level, host was friendly.

Great place to stop on our way to Florida!

Only stayed 1 night, but beautiful sunset over the lake. Was able to catch and release a small mouth bass while cooking dinner. Owners are very friendly- will stop again!

Quiet

The sites are nice and level. Quiet in the area. Picnic table and fire ring at every site. Park offers firewood. Pond for fishing so bring your poles. It's catch and release. Manager is very friendly and accommodates you as possible.

Beautiful site!

The staff was unbelievably friendly. The sites are great. It’s close to parks & food. We had cell phone service, which is a plus for us. We’ll definitely be back to explore more.

Great place

Gary and his family are very polite and very happy to be helpful. Great prices. Burn pit and cooking grill above the pit at every site I visited. Clean Air condition in the bathroom. Showers work great. I stayed here twice, my family and I had a great time and met some really nice people.

Converted Golf Course w/fishing ponds

Relatively new. Has great potential. Located in Vienna, IL near Shawnee National Forest. It has 3 fish & release ponds. Sites were a bit hilly which stands to reason since it was converted from a golf course in 2016. Some sites are pretty long. It accommodated our 35ft. MH with attached car. Some sites are close together with very little shade. The campground had lots of open sites during our stay (3rd week in Aug), but during our stay 2 other short stay campers came in & they parked them right next to us. -Full hook ups available -Hosts were very friendly & provided insight to area. -Bath house - provided air conditioning. Although new & spacious there were only 4 in the entire campground & the toilet & shower were in same space. Upon arrival only 1 was open near us. Subsequently the 2nd was closed due to a water valve malfunction & wasn’t re-opened during our stay. My husband likes level sites & facilities he could use. He said he wouldn’t come back any time soon.

Enjoyed our stay

New campground and trying to get established. Sites are large, staff is very nice and helpful. Didn’t go in restrooms but they look new and very nice. Price was right and we will DEFINITELY be back.

Full hook ups on a old golf course

Pretty nice new campground! Hosts are very friendly and outgoing! Sites are clean and shower house is cleanest I’ve ever seen. All sites are full hook up.

brand new campround

great pull through sites several ponds fishing catch and release very nice walking paths plenty of woods easy on easy off one of akind campground a must visit