Camping in Trudie

Recent Drive-In Reviews Near Trudie, Georgia

115 Reviews of 25 Trudie, Georgia Campgrounds

Latika Y.
Reviewed Jun. 18, 2021

Okay campground and great park!

The campground was just a bit tight for my preferences as a tent camper (especially as it was fully booked over a holiday—Thanksgiving—weekend), but we still had a great time. We rented a Jon boat, which let us see a lot of the park. Would definitely return.

Month of VisitDecember
Jacqueline F.
Reviewed Jun. 15, 2021

Friendly staff and clean campground

We stopped here for one night on our way to Savannah. I would give the staff service 5 stars - very friendly and the chocolate chip cookies were a lovely touch. We were hoping to enjoy some star gazing but unfortunately it was too cloudy. The wildflowers and the upkeep of the place was great! I…

• bridge near the water and wildflowers
B
Reviewed Jun. 13, 2021

Quiet and dark

Our site was slightly uneven, but leveling was a snap. Large site and trees between sites provided privacy. Not too many other campers. The bathrooms were spotless. The bugs were fierce, particularly the yellow flies. The boardwalk by the Trading Post is a nice walk, and we saw a barred owl.

s
Reviewed Jun. 9, 2021

Nice park but spaces were very tight

Great staff with awesome hiking trails thru the woods. Park was very clean and well maintained

Sitek-19
Darlene R.
Reviewed Jun. 5, 2021

Quiet & Spacious + Close to Other Places to Visit for Day Trips

We stayed here the Memorial Day week.  Great campground with spacious sites and very quiet.   Some of the sites have more privacy with the palmettos in between, but the site we were were at did not.   Sites are level, park is clean, bathhouses are clean.   Three bars of cell service at the…

• Park entrance
  • Road through the park
  • Our home away from home - site #30
B
Reviewed Jun. 4, 2021

First timer

I was skeptical to buy an RV and was just as skeptical to get my camp on. Pleasantly surprised and intrigued to do it again. Could this be a new addiction? If all campgrounds are like this one, I’m in!

Sitepull through
Roger L.
Reviewed May. 25, 2021

Nice and Quiet

Short weekend to get away.  Campground was very quiet and peaceful.  Will definitely go back!  Campground host and volunteers are great.

Loop #1 one is some what on the primitive side.  Washed out dirt round makes the loop. The sites have water and power but maybe unlevel and seem to be not…

Tina F.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 28, 2021

I’ll never stop coming here

I’ve been camping at General Coffee for over 10 years and I’ll never stop coming back. The heritage farm is worth it just by itself, but it doesn’t stop there. The trails are long enough to get a nice workout in and the cabins are beautiful! I’ve only ever stayed in the cabins but I’m sure the tent…

• Hiking with friends
  • Baby goat
  • Mama goat
SiteI’ve stayed in every cabin type
Month of VisitDecember
Christy F.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 27, 2021

Excellent Visit

We just got back from 4 nights at this campground and enjoyed ourselves thoroughly.  We were disapointed in our site, as it was on a corner, with a really odd shape, while there were TONS of empty spaces the entire time, but it wasn't that big of a deal.  It was a bit of a drag not having a sewer…

S
Reviewed Apr. 14, 2021

Right off I-95

Cute, clean campground with little lake for fishing. Able to accommodate larger rigs. We stayed there twice with our 37’ fifth wheel. Free WiFi but signal is spotty. Campground is small and basic but perfect for a night if traveling. Convenient to I-95. Staff friendly and helpful.

Robyn B.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 8, 2021

Very quiet park, well spaced sites. We really enjoyed this park. We took the ferry to Cumberland Island from St. Mary’s for the day and hiked. Highly recommend doing this trip. Also nice nature trials within park, not well maintained but we enjoyed them.

Lisa S.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 1, 2021

Group Campground

I had difficulty booking online so called, and was told this campground is for groups of 15 or more only.

Mike H.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Mar. 31, 2021

Great Place

This resort is as good as any we have visited. Close to I95, thus a little noise from traffic. Great pool, fishing is catch and release, Buddy sites are available, close to Saint Simons and Jekyll Island, and restaurants. We have visited here 3 times and will be back.

• Saint Simons Island just a short drive away
  • Buddy site
Betty Z.
Reviewed Mar. 14, 2021

My Husband and I Love this place

Quite and beautiful the trees in the tent area are at least 200 plus years old and the moss just hangs from them. Short walk down the street to the boat and kayak ramp of the St Mary River.

• Trees in the front tent area
Jennifer  B.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Mar. 11, 2021

Clean and level, very safe

Northwest of Jacksonville, FL, not far from the Jacksonville Airport. Excellent cell service, both Sprint and Verizon - great for using a hotspot for internet/streaming. Park Wifi is too weak for streaming. Clean laundry room that uses quarters. Full hook ups with 50 amp service. Level sites on…