Camping in Hazlehurst

323 Reviews of 28 Hazlehurst, Georgia Campgrounds

fletcher6531 The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 22, 2021

Eagle Hammock Kings Bay Sub Base

This is a very clean and well managed camp ground. When driving in, was instantly met by staff to check in. Paperwork was already filled out. All they needed was to see my ID and get tag number. There is a great hangout lounge where you can watch TV, cook a meal or just use the provided computers…

SiteB7
J
Reviewed Sep. 21, 2021

My favorite campground in FL

My friends and I have tent camped at LTI no fewer than 7 times over the last few years. The sites are nice and tucked away, birds are plentiful and the bathrooms are always very clean. Beach access is a drive (or bike ride) across the street.

Brett D.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 20, 2021

Always a blast!

Always a blast at Jekyll. Stayed in H6 this time which is an end space and very spacious. Ants, ants and more ants this time around but campground manager sprayed the mounds for us. Can’t wait to come back!

SiteH6
fThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 20, 2021

Great place to explore

If you have a chance to check out little talbot, black rock beach while you’re staying at big talbot, do it! It looks like heaven :) i post up my hammock on the trees all the time.

Siteidk
CThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 17, 2021

Beautiful Place

This place is absolutely beautiful, sites are huge with full hookups. There are bathrooms and laundry in the rec center. There is a TV room, puzzles and pool also located at the rec center. Out the back door of the rec center is a beautiful deck overlooking the spring fed lake which would be a…

• Recreation Center
  • Lake Harmony
David L.
Reviewed Sep. 14, 2021

Nice City of Jacksonville Campground

Unable to find available sites on Amelia Island/Fernandina we found Kathryn Abby Hannah. Not so far away and the Mayport ferry ride was pleasant. Mosquitos were huge, walks on the beach great, loved nearby seafood markets. Best for small rigs, we have a NOBO. Let's go again.

Stuart K.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 11, 2021

This Could Be The Best Campground Ever!

Holy AMAZING campgrounds, folks!  Dyrt - there should really be 6 star ratings for this park to be properly rated!  I don’t think I’ve ever come across anything quite like Crooked River State Park located in SE Georgia – and the more I poked around as I explored the massive grounds of this gem and…

• Come with me as I take you for a minute long ride entering the campground area (for RV'ers)
    Play button icon
  • Look for this sign from the only road leading you north to Crooked River State Park
  • Upon entry, you'll find your well-groomed experience begins here with the Crooked River SP sign underneath a forest of Spanish Moss loaded Cypress trees
m
Reviewed Sep. 4, 2021

Hidden gem

This campground is awesome!! Plenty of shade. Friendly staff & rabbits, full hookups, & spacious sites.

H
Reviewed Aug. 31, 2021

Great Stay!!

Very clean, level sites! Nice Firepit! Friendly rangers. Didn’t rent a cottage but they looked nice! Had 30amp service and it worked flawlessly!

Jamall L.
Reviewed Aug. 28, 2021

I like to camp

I like to camp and I like to go fishing spend my time to relax and stress-free

Sitefl
l
Reviewed Aug. 25, 2021

Great for kayakers at the right time of year

Stayed at campsite 8 for the night. It has its own little spot to launch kayaks / canoes from. We were able to get in the water as soon as the conditions looked perfect. There’s a covered picnic table area and a big fire ring. The only downside was that every hour, some local would drive up to the…

EThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 22, 2021

Great Overnight

Great location a 5 min. walk to the beach with very clean and well appointed bathrooms with showers. My only wish is that we had a longer stay!

• boardwalk to the beach
SiteBeach Loop site 16
René M.
Reviewed Aug. 13, 2021

Not my kinda place

If we had a lot of activities to do on the island, this campground would be super convenient and practical. The campground itself is too tight for me, like a parking lot with some trees and bushes. Not at all relaxing for me, especially with my six dogs. That said, the amenities are totally…

SiteC19