Camping in English Eddy

9 Reviews of 1 English Eddy, Georgia Campgrounds

Roger L.
Reviewed May. 25, 2021

Nice and Quiet

Short weekend to get away.  Campground was very quiet and peaceful.  Will definitely go back!  Campground host and volunteers are great.

Loop #1 one is some what on the primitive side.  Washed out dirt round makes the loop. The sites have water and power but maybe unlevel and seem to be not…

Tina F.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 28, 2021

I’ll never stop coming here

I’ve been camping at General Coffee for over 10 years and I’ll never stop coming back. The heritage farm is worth it just by itself, but it doesn’t stop there. The trails are long enough to get a nice workout in and the cabins are beautiful! I’ve only ever stayed in the cabins but I’m sure the tent…

• Hiking with friends
  • Baby goat
  • Mama goat
SiteI’ve stayed in every cabin type
Month of VisitDecember
Enrique D.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 29, 2020

Quite very peaceful

Very peaceful park some nice walking paths beautiful wildlife around enjoyed it

Kayla S.
Reviewed May. 25, 2020

Memorial Day Weekend 2020

We tent camped for 2 nights in campsite #1 in campground #1. This site is the first site to the right when you pull into the campground. There are trash cans at the campground exit and a direct line of sight view of the dump station. The west river trail runs right behind the campsite. The site…

• Campsite #1
  • Stray kitteh
  • Pretty rooster at the farm
Cathy C.
Reviewed Aug. 25, 2018

Historic

Quiet. Off the beaten path. Near Douglass, Ga. Abour 30 minutes to Broxton Rocks.

Jennifer H.
Reviewed Jul. 2, 2018

Home away from home

This little jewel has everything you need for a great time. Plenty of good walking trails and a great petting zoo. I love the old houses, it gives you a feeling of what it was like 100 years ago

Month of VisitNovember
Kirsten  W.
Reviewed Jun. 28, 2018

Great Campground

We have gone to this campground a couple of times now and every time we go it has been a great visit. We love buying carrots to feed all the farm animals and if you want some good exercise rent one of the pedal boats.

Michael R.
Reviewed May. 23, 2018

our go to

fantastic park! bathrooms are always spotless. nice paved roadway. gravel sites all of them pull through. large private sites. the farm is aleays fun for the kids. great place for bike rides too.