The best RV SITES camping near
Red Level , ALABAMA

Most Recent Red Level Camping Reviews
Close to home favorite

Campground itself isn't large only about 50+ sites. Most are full hook up with less then 20 being power and water only. Very well maintained and always making improvements.

Sites~ most are spacious but need more tree growth to have the illusion of privacy. Pads are gravel but fairly level. Some back up to water.

Bathhouse~ The newest BH is very nice, well maintained and clean. 4 shower stalls with doors and curtains. They are about to start construction on a second BH.

Things to do~ No real biking or hiking trails. Small lake/lg pond to fish in and river for swimming. They offer tubing trips through the campground $5 per person and it's maybe 2 hrs with stops. Horseback riding trails and accommodations.

Great campground for hanging with friends and lounging at the river, clean and well maintained. If your looking for activities and places to go this is not the best choice.

Love this quiet, rustic place, repeatable

Firstly. Cell coverage sucks. But would repeat. Spacious, clean sites. Lots of opportunities for biking and walking

Nice scenery

Nice Scenery owner is very nice But the staff is very rude. And a lot of drugs come through there

Terrible place to be Overpriced and run-down

I Lived here for 2 months and The owner is called themselves Christians but they are not. You will be judged!  I became a part of the community and the church and these people gave me 2 hours to move out because I was going through a hard time I became a part of the community and the church and these people gave me 2 hours to move out because I was going through a hard time with my boyfriend and trying to get out of the violet relationship Instead of standing by my side as Christians Give maybe leave in 2 hours in the hurricane!

Great find

This was one of the better parks on this trip. Most sites are on the water and with great views of the lake. We chose #2 which was great. Site 1 was a good ways away, behind us so to speak, and to our door side was a good expanse of trees & brush. Site #3 was barely visible. There are about 8 sites on the hill away from the water, close together and seem nice for the largest of rigs. Our tablet & phones both showed available park wifi but it was very intermittent and not reliable. We used ATT & Verizon which both worked fine. Easy drive on good roads. Would definetly return.

Great park

Awesome friendly clean family oriented

Beautiful Grounds

I have stayed there on several occasions traveling with a fifth wheel camper. It's a very pretty and peaceful place. There is a small pond that you can fish in or if no one is fishing and you have a dog that loves water, they can go for a swim. It has lots for all types of campers and RV's. Its kept up very well and stays clean. If I remember correctly they have a shower room and a laundromat. Just a short distance from Troy, Alabama. All the staff are great people and as long as you follow their park rules the staff is delightful.

Amazing campground!!

I’ll start out from the beginning of my experience in a nut shell. On the way to Florida from NE Alabama we experienced our first blow out. Sat on the interstate for 2 hours. Get to our first camp ground and can’t get to an open restaurant and there’s no stores with groceries due to panic buying during hurricane sally. Made do with meatless spaghetti. Woke up the next morning to the camp ground flooded and mostly evacuation. Pulled out of there and ended up staying at a hotel. On our way home we had a second blow out less than 30 minutes after getting on the road. My husband decides that we are going to find somewhere to stay and replace all tires before trying to continue home. I called the lovely folks at oaks family campground and they kindly took us in with no more than a 10 minute notice. They made a point to come speak to us while we set up. Didn’t worry us with payment and check in until we were settled. Gave us directions to the near by Walmart and tire stores. The grounds themselves are simply perfect. Not a piece of grass out of place. It is very quiet and off the main road but close enough to town. Clean well functioning amenities. The concrete pads and wide sites make for an easy set up for any level camper. 10/10 recommend this campground and would give it more stars if possible. Happy camping!

Very nice park

Nice park. There is still some tree down from storms. And there were tons of ant. We even pretreated around the site and at any part of the camper that touched the ground and we still got ants. They said they are an invasive species from Argentina and were going to be having a specialized treatment done for them. Hopefully that will rid the park of them. We still will go back.

Is. Knssii then Bev bygh r t. ouiye eewee e we e I iroee yuhu