Camping in Keytons

Recent Group Sites Reviews Near Keytons, Alabama

105 Reviews of 10 Keytons, Alabama Campgrounds

jessica O.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 12, 2021

Cleanest bathroom I’ve ever seen, including my own

I wish I could give this park 6 stars! We camped on a quiet weekend in September and had the place mostly to ourselves. Two small bathhouses and both were spotless (I mean actually WITHOUT SPOTS, cleanest I’ve ever seen). The grounds were well kept and not a piece of trash in sight. They had…

Month of VisitOctober
sThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 7, 2021

Pull through privacy

This military RV campground was very nice. The pull through site that we were assigned provided privacy as it was situated off to itself. However because of the vast amount of trees we were unable to use the satellite and WiFi was not available, but the Rec room had plenty of books.

Month of VisitOctober
René M.
Reviewed Aug. 13, 2021

Beautiful and quiet

Inland park that benefits from so many people wanting the beach! Lightly used campground that was very well maintained, beautiful, and a great place to relax. The park is beautiful, too, but the trails seem a bit challenging for me. I stayed a second night just because I was enjoying the respite.

jessica O.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 9, 2021

Tiny and quiet campground

As with all of the Georgia State Park , this was a nice, quiet campground. The lake was beautiful and if you’re looking for solitude, this is the place. Zero cell phone reception (honestly, zero) so if you need to connect to home plan on heading to the visitors center about a mile away for a…

s
Reviewed Jul. 25, 2021

Clean

Very well kept grounds. Camp site was clean and bathrooms where clean. Very polite workers too. Did not have cell service. But that just made the family closer lol.

Daniel B.
Reviewed Jul. 20, 2021

Peaceful lakeside camping

Uncrowded lakeside camping. Great for swimming, boating, fishing, and kayaking. Very quiet and peaceful. Great camp hosts. Very clean bathrooms and showers. My visit was during the summer months, didn’t get any mosquitos bites but there were a lot of gnats, so bring bug repellent or screened…

Dale W.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 11, 2021

Well maintained and beautifully located.

Awesome campground with good amenities. Each site has fire ring, picnic table, water and electric. Most sites had good flora between sites, offering a little privacy. Restroom and shower facilities with a coin operated laundry.

Ranger Rob shared a secret, two campsites cannot be reserved and…

SiteWeeping Ridge Family Campground
Wayne H.
Reviewed Jul. 5, 2021

Nice Park

While this is still a pretty park, it was hit hard by Hurricane Michael. Still has pretty sites around a nice backwater lake of the Chattahoochee River. Really nice for fishing and winter camping, it has limited shade for summer outings. Nice staff.

Month of VisitMarch
Rachel C.
Reviewed Jun. 18, 2021

Serene and refreshing

Seminole state park was a great place to go enjoy nature. The campground was right on the lake and many had great views. The low review is due to lack of things to do. There were not too many hiking trails, and really nothing to exciting about it resides a lake.

Jim C.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 16, 2021

Very quiet small park

Quiet off main roads very easy access

Latika Y.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 6, 2021

Nice, small campground!

The campground only has a little over 20 sites, keeping the whole place nice and on an intimate scale, especially if you are able to snag one of the lake-side campsites, which have nice lake breeze and beautiful views. The park is an important sacred site (I suggest visiting the mounds at sunrise),…

L
Reviewed May. 22, 2021

Convenient to I-10

We were here for an overnight stop on the way back to Florida. The owner is great and we had a pull through site so we didn't have to unhook. Looks like there is a lot to do, but we were only there a short time. There is some road noise from I-10 but not a deal breaker.

L
Reviewed May. 22, 2021

Nice, quiet campground

were on site 8 at the campground and it wasn't too bad of a site. In fact, the only bad thing about the campground were the roads inside the campground area itself. Bathhouse looked great, sites were relatively level and well spaced out

S
Reviewed May. 21, 2021

Good stop

Improvements every time we stop. Wifi, good cell signal (tmoble & att) not a lot of frills.

Roger L.
Reviewed May. 4, 2021

Busy campgroup

Site #89, nice level site with shade. The other sites nearby are very close so no a lot of privacy.

Campground was very busy with swimmers, fishermen, boats and jet skis. Not like the state parks I have camped.

• Site #89 view of lake Eufaula