The best EQUESTRIAN camping near

20 Reviews
Top Equestrian Campground near Fairview Alabama

Most Recent Fairview Camping Reviews
Tight sites

We loved the history and beauty of THSP. Everyone was so friendly, but we felt like we were on top of the people beside us.

Clean campground, pleasant check in

We only stayed one night. Large campground, broken into 3 areas. Lots of camp sites and cabins too. Campground was wooded, clean and had all the amenities you could need.

Love! Love! Love!

We're craft vendors at Tannehill Trade Days March- November and we've started camping out there every month. My grandkids absolutely love it. The ride their bikes, play in the creek, and eat great ice cream from the creamery!

Great park but sites are tight

Love Tannehill but the sites in Sec 1 are on top of each other.

Tannehill

Very tight spots. Lots of trees though for cover. Tomany things to mention to do at this park, particularly for history buffs. Numerous events held there. We very much enjoyed our stay would go back

Beautiful Historic park

Great campsites creek for swimming and if your looking for a sweet treat stop in and grab some ice cream. Bathhouses need attention though wasn’t pleased.

Great if not in section 1

Section 1 is TIGHT but the remaining loops are great as long as you dont need sewer hookups!!!

One of my favorite campgrounds!

I’ve been camping here 2 or 3 times a year for the past 19 years. Wooded area, spacious campsites, & the cabins are always so clean. Trade days & Halloween are my favorite times to come. A couple of short hiking trails. A lot of history. Ironwork museum I think it’s like $1 or $2 a person & it’s worth walking through.

This place is awesome! Lots to do and yummy ice cream.

Beautiful historic buildings and a very cold spring fed creek. Great for kids bikes and swimming in the creek. Bathhouses need attention but overall very nice camping place.