Camping in Centerville

Recent Cabins Reviews Near Centerville, Alabama

30 Reviews of 8 Centerville, Alabama Campgrounds

Jamison R.
Reviewed May. 30, 2021

Great place for a weekend trip

Me, my wife and a few friends decided to winter camp here 1/17/2021. The manager was super friendly and love talking with the guests. We ended up needing to park more cars than the park rules stated but the manager was very accommodating. Quiet campsite besides the occasional otter diving in the…

Site#17

Absolutely great!

Gregg G.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Feb. 21, 2021

Peaceful Panhandle State Park

This place is a real gem. Its very relaxing and offers a boat load of activites. There is a playground, a beach and plenty of hiking and biking trails. The Florida trail runs through a portion of the state park. Also, if you have a canoe or kayak it would be put to great use here on the Black Water…

• Site 3
  • Super Clean Bathhouse
  • Playground
totorunner
Reviewed Feb. 20, 2021

Plenty of fun things to do!

This camp ground is a must consider for those seeking adventure...as the name implies!

Scott
Reviewed Feb. 15, 2021

Not much here, but nice

Nice level concrete pads. Space between sites. Friendly people. Nice playground. Rustic pond with ducks. But, No shade at most sites. Nothing really to do except the playground. Right next to a junkyard. WiFi was overwhelmed and unusable.

R
Reviewed Nov. 19, 2020

Just what we needed

Quiet, clean and reasonable. We’ll definitely go back.

Dee G.
Reviewed Oct. 27, 2020

Nice scenery

Nice Scenery owner is very nice But the staff is very rude. And a lot of drugs come through there

Valeria B.
Reviewed Oct. 12, 2020

Peaceful~A Place to reconnect

Bluff Springs Campground is a non-profit privately owned and operated campground. While it has not been operational since the pandemic the grounds have been maintained by a manager, grounds keeper and maintenance.

The more than 500 acres provides a secluded peaceful place to unplug from the…

• Just beyond the pathway in the photo to the right this bridge is tucked away. It serves as a path and protection for a small natural spring that feed the lake.   Photos owned  by Valeria Bryant (Do no download or publish without my express permission as they are my intellectual and creative property).
  • This photo is a pathway that leads from the lake to one of the natural springs that feeds the lake. Photos owned by Valeria Bryant ( Do not download or publish without my express permission as they are my intellectual and creative property).
  • The Tabernacle is the most senior structure on the property and can serve as a recreation, event space or classroom area.
Photo owned by Valeria Bryant ( Do not download or publish without my express permission as they are my intellectual and creative property).
Month of VisitMarch
Brittany R.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Oct. 5, 2020

Perfect weekend getaway

Very well kept! Site 25 was my favorite because of the view and wildlife! Our dogs loved watching the deer! ❤️

Marlene V.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 29, 2020

Awesome Glamping spot!

Nice for a romantic getaway or for families. Lots to do. Little farm area with chickens and trials to hike. Stuff on-site is amazing. They even have a tree house you can rent out!

Haley A.
Reviewed Sep. 20, 2020

Amazing campground!!

I’ll start out from the beginning of my experience in a nut shell. On the way to Florida from NE Alabama we experienced our first blow out. Sat on the interstate for 2 hours. Get to our first camp ground and can’t get to an open restaurant and there’s no stores with groceries due to panic buying…

Steven
Reviewed Sep. 12, 2020

Where God gets glory for his creation!

This place is amazing. Free food free showers and free cabins you cannot be that. It is Christian based but they do not bother you if your not into that. They have a science centre and all kinds of activities. If you have kids you must go camping here. You will not regret it.

ZThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 24, 2020

Overnight paddle or bust

I’ve been coming here for years. I haven’t camped at the campsite but I’ve canoe camped along the river. If you do the 23 mile paddle, you will barely see anyone for the first half and you can camp on any beach you please. Awesome trip for a big group, but also amazing if you want a primitive…

KALEB W.
Reviewed Jul. 18, 2020

Nice place, not the quietest.

The site was great. Nice and level no trash. Site was gravel as were most. A few sites are concrete. All spots have full hook ups with both 50, 30, and 20 amp outlets. The bathhouse and grounds were kept clean. Camp host was very nice. Located in dense woods so bugs can be an issue. There is a…