Scotts Crossroad , VIRGINIA

LIMITED TIME OFFER Try Pro Free for 3 Months

• Orange Sun

Get 3 Months Free
Most Recent Scotts Crossroad Camping Reviews
Some partying going on at times

A few bad tenants should t take away from the place.

Nice Corp Park

A one night stopover on our trip to the east coast. We stayed in a nice shaded spot B51 and other than it rained for 24 hours we did enjoy it. Lots to see and do here around the water.

Great Park!

Occoneechee was a great state park to stay at. We enjoyed the awesome views, friendly staff, and walking trails. We will be back!

Free during hunting season

Very primitive, but close to town if you need anything.  Sites are very close together, no privacy.  Most campers are here to hunt so are gone most of the day.  It was not crowded when I was there during the week. I was only there on a Tuesday.

Incredible Weekend Retreat!

Awesome campground! Great hikes and trails! Beautiful lake! I will be back!!!

Great Summer Camping

Nice small state park. The kids loved swimming in the lake while the parents loved kayaking and fishing. It was too hot to hike while we were there, but there seemed to be plenty of trails.

Get place to get away

Not far from the Roanoke River and right around the corner from Halifax, this spot is perfect for getting away from it all. Walking trails along the mountainside with small bridges over a creek offer a scenic view. Gazebo with grills and bathrooms are located a small walk from the tent sites.

Beautiful water, a little cramped

Great safe spot for tubing, fishing, hammocking, swimming. Water felt great. Gorgeous sunset. Campsites are closely sandwiched between each other and since there's not a lot of tree cover I felt like I was sharing a campsite with 20 other people! Ranger drove by at least 3x a day but kept a distance. Bathrooms were nasty. I think I'd come back to Kerr Lake but not this campground.

Such a stunning location!

GORGEOUS location, many sites with water views and directly on the water. Beautifully maintained park. Water and Electric, dump station. Must have a low boat, or a top that can drop due to many VERY low bridges in the area. Great ramp, ample trailer storage, frisbee golf, beautiful hiking trail.You will NOT regret booking here!

Beautiful! Scenic, Fun and Perfect!

Beautiful location with lots of varied sites. Some are more wooded, some have beautiful water views, all have water and electric, and some have sewage, pump out service is available. Fire wood delivery from Thumper is incredible. People are extremely nice, and we made lots of friends. A beautiful lake, perfect for fishing, tubing, wakeboarding… Has laundry, but machines weren’t great. I was a little worried about the first come/first serve site assignments, but it works out really well being able to choose your site. Highly recommend for singles, couples, and families with children. We brought our boat and the ramp is a bit steep, but the slips were great. Such a fun lake to explore.