Virginia Beach, VIRGINIA

Camping Virginia Virginia Beach

Most Recent Virginia Beach Camping Reviews
DICUSSED

This campground is full of bugs. It also lacks the basic cleaning of bathhouses. They are full of bugs and dirt in both the outside and inside showers and management does nothing to change it.  When I complained I was given excuses. Would I stay there again NEVER.

Quiet and good location

For the price this is a great location - not too far from the beach and the many other attractions in the area. It’s nice for families with really little kids as it’s on the Bay-side, with calmer water, or it’s only minutes from the ocean side. They also have some really pretty campsites, even for tent camping.

Will stay here again

This place is large and can be crowded, but they keep the place very nice and clean. The staff is very nice. They are always out checking, maintaining, cleaning and easy to find for help. Nice ride to the beach and many activities in the park and around the park. The pools were clean and water temp was nice. I would definitely stay there again.

Military campground

Nice and quiet. We have stayed here several times. Close to historic Williamsburg and Yorktown. We will be back several times.

Great Park Stay

Nice easy back-in sites, full hookups in good working order, and friendly hosts. Great walking trails, boardwalks, and beach access. Arrive early to choose shady spots.

Fantastic

Great campground. The people that work there are super helpful and super friendly. The location is very convenient!

Great family campground

I have camped here many times throughout my childhood and adulthood. Miles of trails and so much to do. Always with clean sites and attentive staff

Yurt!

Honestly, I forgot to put the pics on my other review. Here’s picture of the yurt. Only complaint was the the yurt windows were not facing the bay breeze, so we had to make a wind tunnel

Large park with great yurt!

We really enjoyed camping in a yurt. Great dog beach as well!

Clean park, great staff, lots to do!

Would have given it a 5, but the constant jet noise makes it hard to relax and bothers our dogs. I know… it’s the sound of freedom (my husband is a veteran Army Aviator). Otherwise a great place to visit with lots to do and just a short drive to Sandbridge or VA Beach boardwalk.