Yurts
KoA
Fancy Gap / Blue Ridge Parkway KOA is located in Virginia
6 Reviews of Fancy Gap / Blue Ridge Parkway KOA
Beautiful Place !

Gorgeous, out of the way campground ! Little tight to navigate, but have definitely seen worse. Very quite and slow paced. Camp store is one of the finest I’ve seen. Reasonably priced for a camp store. Didn’t get to stay long, as it was a drive through, but would definitely come back !! Only down side was the price.Would’ve been 5 stars, but $63 dollars for a Sunday night. One little night. Seems quite steep, and could’ve found a hotel room cheaper. But, needing a place to hook up and take a shower…Thanks for being here KOA !!

Nice little campground

there's a lot of camper spaces… and about 6 or 7 tent sites. all have electric but not all have running water. pool is good sized cool little camper kitchen. excellent staff, very friendly and attentive to your needs and feedback… we will definitely go again!

Quiet. Woodsy

This was the nicest KOA we stayed at this year

Great place to camp with your four legged friend.

This KOA is located in the heart of Virginia's Blue Ridge close to Galax, home of the annual Fiddlers Convention. The site has several lots with private dog runs where your pooch can have space to stretch their legs while you enjoy the beauty of the facilities.

The pool is well maintained and is adjacent to a spring fed mining sluse where for a small fee you can pan for gold and other precious gems.The only down side is the steep access road to the back in campsites.

Nice Place, hard to navigate

We stayed here for vacation last year. There’s a nice dog park, and the facilities are clean. My only negative was that they had us camp up on the top of the hill and it was difficult to navigate back down, with some very sharp turns for our fifth wheel. They seemed to have some nice amenities, and the staff was very friendly.

Excellent campgrounds

A wonderful place. Well spaced sites, clean and level.

Camp store is well stocked. The owner used to manage a Crackle Barrel, and the store is similar to the stores there.

I had a problem with the outside shower on my camper, and one of the staffers found a part that I needed and just gave it to me.

The facilities are well designed, clean and conveniently spaced throughout the park.

This will be one of my “return “ campgrounds.