Winfall , NORTH CAROLINA

Most Recent Winfall Camping Reviews
Never disappoints

We have been coming to this campground since we 1st started camping about 3 years ago and we ALWAYS have a good time! The sites are always clean with the grass cut. The staff is always friendly and they all work hard to make sure you enjoy your time. Weve stayed all over the park; full hookup, water and electric only, super sites…they are all fantastic! If your looking for a great family trip Holiday Travel park is your place!

Very quiet spot in the woods

Very helpful and friendly owners that live just off the camp grounds if you need anything. I stayed in a spot nestled in the woods. Very quiet. Good spot for a night or two

Good People !

Will stay here again

This place is large and can be crowded, but they keep the place very nice and clean. The staff is very nice. They are always out checking, maintaining, cleaning and easy to find for help. Nice ride to the beach and many activities in the park and around the park. The pools were clean and water temp was nice. I would definitely stay there again.

Great family campground

I have camped here many times throughout my childhood and adulthood. Miles of trails and so much to do. Always with clean sites and attentive staff

Perfect Isolation

Nice isolation, wonderful clean beach, have to hike or bike minimally 4mi from Back Bay NWR to get to the park. Bring plenty of water for hike in during summer, hardly any shade hiking in. Campgrounds are clean, fair amount of bugs so bring spray, multiple drinking water locations around Barbour Hill Bay and Ocean Side.

Great family fun

This place was awesome! They have two swimming pools, golf, put put, nature trails, pavilions, Church on Sunday, nice pull through shaded sites, pond for fishing or paddle boats, I mean I can go on and on. The staff is amazing and polite. Prices are low. Only down side is the shower room. It needs to be updated but still very functional. Great place we will be going back soon!

Not Recommended as a First Choice

2 nights of camping to shake down our new Geo Pro. The facility is huge (700 spaces) but crowded and expensive. Our site was mostly gravel or a deck built on what looked like pallets. No good place to really lay out our own stuff under the awning without the other stuff getting in the way. Live in Va Beach - this hardly represents the best we have to offer. All the state Parks are 1st class. This should only be a last resort.

LOCATION-LOCATION- LOCATION

Close to the oceanfront, nice pool, snack bar & activities for the kiddos. Ocean Breeze Fun Park, Motor World & The VA Aquarium are all super close. Pretty solid choice for a family looking to entertain a bunch of kids

We have stayed here numerous times and have made many memories! The atmosphere is very laid back and the staff is very friendly and helpful. The bathrooms and shower houses are always very clean as well as the cabins. I gave four stars because in the last few times we've stayed its VERY crowded and I think it overwhelms the staff. The pools are nice and clean but can get crowded as expected. Very good campground though imo and we are going back in july.